• Kante
    • Barkley
    • Pedro
    • Hazard
    • Giroud
    • Willian (sub)
    • Jorginho (sub)
    • Hudson-Odoi (sub)

This team have fucking relegation mentality. I've never seen a 'top side' get on the way we do. 4-1 up at half time, 4-3 full time to farmers. It's pathetic the way we crumble when under even the slightest pressure. I know we should be happy but I'm fed up with the shit we serve up here. Massive changes needed or we are destined for this cup for many seasons ahead. Clubs run by monkeys and the players are not of the standard needed here. Most of that starting 11 should be squad players at best. Pish

5 hours ago, Jason said:

Our remaining fixtures...

Burnley (h)
Man United (a)
Eintracht Frankfurt (a)
Watford (h)
Eintracht Frankfurt (h)
Leicester (a)

We can win all of them. 

United have lost the new managers bounce. Now they are back to crap. 

10 hours ago, cosmicway said:

plus the europa league final !

Not based on last night, no. All four goals followed nice pieces of play but, overall, we are a poor team at the moment. Even at this level. Left the ground pretty depressed.

Our passing is horrible. We often fail to spot the right option, and far too often fail to execute it even when we do. Our flicks and tricks kill play way more frequently than they set it up. Virtually no one has the combination of competence and confidence to receive the ball in a negative situation then do what's required to get play moving in a positive direction for the team.

We beat Slavia with four good goals but, across the whole game, I was more impressed by their movement and combinations, than I was by ours. Although it's no fluke that they got this far in the competition, there are many better teams than Slavia Prague.

Mountains of work to do.

47 minutes ago, OhForAGreavsie said:

Not based on last night, no. All four goals followed nice pieces of play but, overall, we are a poor team at the moment. Even at this level. Left the ground pretty depressed.

Our passing is horrible. We often fail to spot the right option, and far too often fail to execute it even when we do. Our flicks and tricks kill play way more frequently than they set it up. Virtually no one has the combination of competence and confidence to receive the ball in a negative situation then do what's required to get play moving in a positive direction for the team.

We beat Slavia with four good goals but, across the whole game, I was more impressed by their movement and combinations, than I was by ours. Although we made them look decent, there are a lot of better teams than Slavia Prague.

Mountains of work to do.

Felt like a loss

I think you guys are over analyzing that second half. 

It's simple we kill the game first half and players let go. 

Took us by surprise. But the first half is what this team is about and we will sustain it in the next games. Players know that Frankfurt nor the final are like Prague. 

Nothing to worry just a team that didn't took serious the opponent after the first half. 

1 hour ago, Fernando said:

I think you guys are over analyzing that second half. 

It's simple we kill the game first half and players let go. 

Took us by surprise. But the first half is what this team is about and we will sustain it in the next games. Players know that Frankfurt nor the final are like Prague. 

Nothing to worry just a team that didn't took serious the opponent after the first half. 

Thing that was worrying that they looked like scoring so many times. That and the back passes every time! Lucky they didn't go wrong. It was amazing how the stand went from woooohey to oh shit here we go very very quickly! 

Frankfurt are the theoretically weakest among the four and Arsenal are the strongest.
Elo ratings from clubelo.com are:

Arsenal 1901
CFC 1864
Valencia 1823
Frankfurt 1787

The 77 points between us and Frankfurt is not big, but it's a fair difference in our favour.