test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Jason

closed Chelsea 4-3 Slavia Prague

Started by Jason,

Man of the Match   6 members have voted

  1. 1. Who is your Man of the Match?

    • Kepa
      0
    • Azpilicueta
      0
    • Christensen
      0
    • Luiz
      1
    • Emerson
      0
    • Kovacic
      0
    • Kante
      0
    • Barkley
      0
    • Pedro
      5
    • Hazard
      0
    • Giroud
      0
    • Willian (sub)
      0
    • Jorginho (sub)
      0
    • Hudson-Odoi (sub)
      0

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

209 posts in this topic
1 hour ago, r055bud said:

He loved it! Thanks 

Where abouts were you? There was a really excited young lad near me (West Upper -south) who kept saying, "We're going to be in the semi-final!". Wasn't your little man was it? Either way, glad he enjoyed it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I think you guys are over analyzing that second half. 

It's simple we kill the game first half and players let go. 

Took us by surprise. But the first half is what this team is about and we will sustain it in the next games. Players know that Frankfurt nor the final are like Prague. 

Nothing to worry just a team that didn't took serious the opponent after the first half. 

Antonio8 likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Fernando said:

I think you guys are over analyzing that second half. 

It's simple we kill the game first half and players let go. 

Took us by surprise. But the first half is what this team is about and we will sustain it in the next games. Players know that Frankfurt nor the final are like Prague. 

Nothing to worry just a team that didn't took serious the opponent after the first half. 

Thing that was worrying that they looked like scoring so many times. That and the back passes every time! Lucky they didn't go wrong. It was amazing how the stand went from woooohey to oh shit here we go very very quickly! 

bigbluewillie likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Frankfurt are the theoretically weakest among the four and Arsenal are the strongest.
Elo ratings from clubelo.com are:

Arsenal 1901
CFC 1864
Valencia 1823
Frankfurt 1787

The 77 points between us and Frankfurt is not big, but it's a fair difference in our favour.

Muzchap likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
59 minutes ago, cosmicway said:

Frankfurt are the theoretically weakest among the four and Arsenal are the strongest.
Elo ratings from clubelo.com are:

Arsenal 1901
CFC 1864
Valencia 1823
Frankfurt 1787

The 77 points between us and Frankfurt is not big, but it's a fair difference in our favour.

Football is not an exact science.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, NikkiCFC said:

Football is not an exact science.

No it's not, but thereabouts.
Those are the best measurements to date, but the statisticians could make them even more accurate if they tried to.

So for the match at Frankfurt on May 1, the 1787 versus 1864 corresponds to 40% chance for the home win, 32% for the draw and 28% for the away win.
Intuitively I 'd say the opposite is true, but that's what comes out.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I think there's folks on here trying to, play down the 2nd half performance.

They were fucking awful could of quite easily fucked up completely, we had a team that thought they'd done enough, and Salvia fucking nigh on beat us.

There's no excuse for coming out in the 2nd half and performing the way they did, and we've got the imbecile who's already told us he don't know how to motivate them.

Then we have CHO come on and can't find a team mate....and as for Sarri's love child if I see him once more make a 2 yard pass side ways or a 40 yard backpass, I don't know what i'll do,but it won't be nice:middlefinger:

I'm so pissed at them, can't wait for the season to end, hope we can start afresh and a whole new era, with a new manager.

cosmicway likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, bigbluewillie said:

I there's not folks on here trying to, play down the 2nd half performance.

They were fucking awful could of quite easily fucked up completely, we had a team that thought they'd done enough, and Salvia fucking nigh on beat us.

There's no excuse for coming out in the 2nd half and performing the way they did, and we've got the imbecile who's already told us he don't know how to motivate them.

Then we have CHO come on and can't find a team mate....and as for Sarri's love child if I see him once more make a 2 yard pass side ways or a 40 yard backpass, I don't know what i'll but it won't be nice:middlefinger:

I'm so pissed at them, can't wait for the season to end, hope we can start afresh and a whole new era, with a new manager.


Tends to become a repetitive pattern, the 2nd half perfomances.
Against 'pool too and on other occasions, Wolves etc.

Laylabelle and bigbluewillie like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.