test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Jason

closed Liverpool 2-0 Chelsea

Started by Jason,

Man of the Match   6 members have voted

1. 1. Who is your Man of the Match?

• Kepa
    • Rudiger
    • Luiz
    • Emerson
    • Jorginho
    • Kante
    • Loftus-Cheek
    • Willian
    • Hudson-Odoi
    • Hazard
    • Christensen (sub)
    • Higuain (sub)
    • Barkley (sub)

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

397 posts in this topic

So far so good. We haven't played well at all and its still 0-0. This front 3 we have is not dangerous in attack at all. Gonzalo or Giroud need to come on at half time.

Vesper likes this

Good performance. Hell we could have even scored one. We are playing well. Exactly like I imagined and wanted today. Just keeping frustrating them, and then do them on the counter. Come on Chelsea. We are going to win this.

Vesper likes this

I completely agree with Sarri that false 9 was the right approach to this game but I think soon is time for some changes. Giroud in for Willian will help with bringing Hazard and CHO better into the game. CHO has a good cross in him but currently there's no target man inside the box

LAM09 likes this

Extremely hard game.

I feel we are a bit nervous because of the pressure.

Their recovery are making our counters harder, maybe if we don't concede we might get our counter right

Sent from my POCOPHONE F1 using Tapatalk

Vesper likes this

Didn't like the last few minutes so switched to the woman's fa semi.. And Chelsea scored a OG with a few minutes to go... Woops

So far... Just don't come out shit 2nd half! There needs to be more support cause when Liverpool have the ball.. 

Johnnyeye likes this

Loftus-Cheek was very good but if he sharpens up his first touch just a bit he can wreak havok. He's getting into very dangerous positions between the lines.

As for CHO, unfortunately he's only receiving the ball from a stand-still position. Makes it easy to get a defender or two in front of him. Have to get it to him quicker and on the move for him to be effective.

3 minutes ago, SadistChicken said:

Extremely hard game.

I feel we are a bit nervous because of the pressure.

Their recovery are making our counters harder, maybe if we don't concede we might get our counter right

Sent from my POCOPHONE F1 using Tapatalk

completely agree

so nervous as we are under the cosh almost all the time

exhausting for our boys

and Rudiger off is a massive gut punch

lets all hope he isnt hurt badly or we are in some serious shite

SadistChicken likes this

2 minutes ago, Pizy said:

Loftus-Cheek was very good but if he sharpens up his first touch just a bit he can wreak havok. He's getting into very dangerous positions between the lines.

As for CHO, unfortunately he's only receiving the ball from a stand-still position. Makes it easy to get a defender or two in front of him. Have to get it to him quicker and on the move for him to be effective.

good analysis

hope Rudiger's injury is not too serious. Luiz sometimes is too casual in defense with the ball at his feet, i just want to punch him specially when he misplaces one of his passes and it leads to a Pool counter. We need to start the 2nd half with the right mentality, maybe make some changes soon, Pool are looking very dangerous in attack.

Vesper likes this

With false 9, its almost pointless for CHO on RW. He thrives in beating his marker, then cross or pass in the middle, but today there is no one in penalty area to pass to. 

Giroud will be necessary in second half. 

Vesper, NikkiCFC and Johnnyeye like this

damn this a game tailor-made for Martial (sigh) as our striker, Eden on the left, CHO on the right

RLC in the hole making driving runs and feed off to the the slashers

their fullbacks are so forward it opens up pockets

Johnnyeye likes this

1 minute ago, Johnnyeye said:

i just want to punch him 

multiple that time 1000 and make it Kane

in the that ugly mug

right on his nose:)

Johnnyeye likes this

1 minute ago, LAM09 said:

I hadn't seen the incident until now. Filth should receive retrospective action.

You honestly think he did that right in front of Oliver and Oliver did nothing? He obviously didn't hit Hazard. 

RLC needs to be more incisive in the third. Multiple times a single pass could of put Hazard through. He needs to be braver. 

Still leaving a lot of space in midfield but good disciplined performance so far.