test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Jason

closed Liverpool 2-0 Chelsea

Started by Jason,

Man of the Match   6 members have voted

1. 1. Who is your Man of the Match?

• Kepa
    • Rudiger
    • Luiz
    • Emerson
    • Jorginho
    • Kante
    • Loftus-Cheek
    • Willian
    • Hudson-Odoi
    • Hazard
    • Christensen (sub)
    • Higuain (sub)
    • Barkley (sub)

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

397 posts in this topic
3 hours ago, the wes said:

Please no Alonso in this game 

Play him striker for the rest of the season. Always more likely to score than any of our strikers anyway.

Johnnyeye, the wes and 11Drogba like this

13 hours ago, Laylabelle said:

Silence for Hillsborough... Hopefully nothing during cause that will just set a whole new thing off..

Never mind what it might set off. What about just respecting the silence because we're decent humans who empathise with other people's grief, and who know right from wrong?

Miguelito, Supermonkey92 and Vesper like this

13 hours ago, xPetrCechx said:

56907814_10161615311725072_266796629623832576_n.jpg

Records are there to be broken.

This season and last season, we saw plenty of records broken against our favour.

Tautvix, Laylabelle and Vesper like this

9 hours ago, OhForAGreavsie said:

Never mind what it might set off. What about just respecting the silence because we're decent humans who empathise with other people's grief, and who know right from wrong?

Well you'd hope so.. But considering few years ago you had booing and that during it who knows! The club shouldn't have to release a statement telling people to respect it in the first place. Should be done. 

This randomly popped up in a dream.. We lost 8-0..lets hope not! 

44 minutes ago, Laylabelle said:

Well you'd hope so.. But considering few years ago you had booing and that during it who knows! The club shouldn't have to release a statement telling people to respect it in the first place. Should be done. 

This randomly popped up in a dream.. We lost 8-0..lets hope not! 

Not a fan of your dreams, that's for sure. 🙂

You're right that we fans shouldn't need the remainder. I'm on a club coach heading up north right now, but we're not headed to Liverpool. We're on our way to Manchester for the FA Women's Cup semi-Final. Some PSG ultras did bring the ugly side of support to our recent Champions League game against their women, but, otherwise, that behaviour is completely unknown in women's football.

We'll enjoy the match with City fans. We'll sit with them, chat with them and congratulate them if they beat us. Meanwhile we'll maintain our reputation for being the best fans in the league. We'll support our team with positive songs only. Nothing about hating the opposition, just pushing our team to perform at their maximum. Weird I know but I bet CFCW are more proud of, and more inspired by, their fans than CFCM are.

Vesper, Starman60 and Laylabelle like this

On 4/13/2019 at 0:36 AM, !Hazard! said:

If I could bet money on the starting XI I'd bet on Sarri going with false 9 in this game

Looks like you might be right...

!Hazard! likes this

I'm shocked Alonso isn't even in the squad after his phenomenal performance on Thursday.

Our away record against top sides so far has been crap.. Soooooo hopefully can win this one! Yes they need points but so do we!! Let's get them 

Muzchap likes this

Oh, wow. This XI has the potential to be great to watch but also backfire spectacularly. 

Please just don't concede early. Keep it as nervy as we can for them as long as possible.

Laylabelle, kellzfresh and Muzchap like this

6 minutes ago, LAM09 said:

I'm shocked Alonso isn't even in the squad after his phenomenal performance on Thursday.

Well tbf I'd rather have full back on the bench then two strikers and we all know he won't use both. 

Sir Mikel OBE and Stats like this