• Hazard
    • Christensen (sub)
    • Higuain (sub)
    • Barkley (sub)

T

Just now, Vesper said:

almost all the current top keepers are close to him in height

and throughout history that is also the case

did a deep dive post last summer on this when people were freaking out over his height (mainly because we had 2 tall keepers over the last decade and a half)

and it doesn't take a crystal ball to understand football

it takes an active, critically-thinking mind that is future-forward thinking and proactive in outlook

something that our reactionary puppet-board lacks in spades

When you say x would have been better or worse than y, that’s just guesswork, not understanding. There is also no way to prove or disprove the claim. Basically total BS.

Between the 2 insufficient LBs, only one is capable of contributing in attack or even score.

regarding gk height, it is a personal preference that has little to do with kepa in particular. Height improves reach and helps dominate the area.

False 9 is the best approach against these teams with what we currently have. Let's not pretend otherwise. 

Mindset is everything. And we are always one individual mistake from the entire team capitulating. THAT hasn't changed and we saw it with Emerson for the first goal. 

Just now, Vesper said:

real time results refute this comment

playing the false nine set us up for failure

numerous chances with open wide players and either nothing or a midget to cross too

jus sayin'

First 60 mins was peak Conte 2017/18. Hazard contesting giants up front, isolated. Aimless, clueless attacking build up. Very deep/low block defending. Where was Sarri's high-pressing? Barely saw it first 60 mins. Its just not good enough from the manager.

Com'n people !!!!!!! Did you honestly expect us to get anything from this game with our woeful away form???? The only hope we ever had to win this was if it was played in Lourdes. We dont have the players,or the manager to win these pressure games any more

Just now, MoroccanBlue said:

False 9 is the best approach against these teams with what we currently have. Let's not pretend otherwise. 

This is absolute nonsense. A best approach that results mostly in defeats.

1 minute ago, Laylabelle said:

What's worrying is we have 4 games to go. 12 points so most we can get is 78..

Man U can get 78 though one of those is against us

Spurs 82

And arsenal 81...

Points will be dropped left and right. Question is who will drop the most points.

I guess a decision will have to be made because I forgot about the EL for a sec. Either go for a top 4 finish or go for EL glory. This team can’t do both.

2 minutes ago, DYC. said:

Points will be dropped left and right. Question is who will drop the most points.

I guess a decision will have to be made because I forgot about the EL for a sec. Either go for a top 4 finish or go for EL glory. This team can’t do both.

Probably us... 2 away games to come. We're shite away.  To many stupid losses have cost us. That and only beating 3 of the top. 

Though if do have a ban in place and carry on like this finishing 4th be a waste. We won't go far. Least in Europa we're half decent 

1 minute ago, MoroccanBlue said:

Mindset is everything. And we are always one individual mistake from the entire team capitulating. THAT hasn't changed and we saw it with Emerson for the first goal. 

so when alonso was playing there wasn't roberto carlos on the bench?:P

We could potentially have gotten a draw or won this match with either Higauin or Giroud. The 2 matches we played with Liverpool earlier this season we had strikers on the pitch and we were the better team in both games.

I'm done with Sarri. This guy is never going to lead us to win anything important. If we face Arsenal in the Europa league final, I dont trust this guy to have a clue.

1 minute ago, Johnnyeye said:

United will beat us too, forget top 4, we lost it months ago, fuck Sarri, fuck Sarriball, fuck false 9, fuck these shit players, fuck our board. Fuck off

sums up my thoughts in a nutshell