test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Jason

closed Liverpool 2-0 Chelsea

Started by Jason,

Man of the Match   6 members have voted

1. 1. Who is your Man of the Match?

• Kepa
    • Rudiger
    • Luiz
    • Emerson
    • Jorginho
    • Kante
    • Loftus-Cheek
    • Willian
    • Hudson-Odoi
    • Hazard
    • Christensen (sub)
    • Higuain (sub)
    • Barkley (sub)

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

397 posts in this topic
Just now, milka said:

Then why Chelsea always have and buy Shit Strikers and playing after that with false 9 ? 

We had a good striker in Costa, but Conte fucked up. Then our board bought Morata, who was not ready for PL. Sarri wanted Higauin because he knew his strenghts, so our board loaned him out. That is Sarris mistake. We should have recalled Tammy

Right guys.....Fuck the league and top four as wearen't going to make it (and I've said it for a long time now) Lets put all our energy into the Europa league.

Johnnyeye likes this

This is up there with City away Conte 17/18 for hilarity. I can't even be mad at it. Just have to marvel at how people get paid literal millions and millions to constantly make wrong decisions.

Johnnyeye likes this

Not even angry or annoyed, really. Liverpool are a class above us right now so we were never going to come here and win when they're absolutely desperate to win.

For weeks if not months we've known that it's all about the EL. Hope for the best in the PL but hope is all it is.

The thing that really pisses me off is how just a couple of years ago we were laughing at and making fun of Liverpool. We were miles ahead of them. In such a short time they've eclipsed us and can laugh at us instead. And the gap will likely get bigger once Eden leaves.

Gappy, DDA and Laylabelle like this

Just now, Starman60 said:

Right guys.....Fuck the league and top four as wearen't going to make it (and I've said it for a long time now) Lets put all our energy into the Europa league.

Yup. Do we really want to play CL with this squad anyway? ;) 

Starman60 likes this

3 minutes ago, killer1257 said:

We had a good striker in Costa, but Conte fucked up. Then our board bought Morata, who was not ready for PL. Sarri wanted Higauin because he knew his strenghts, so our board loaned him out. That is Sarris mistake. We should have recalled Tammy

2 WorldClass Striker last 15-20 years :

- Diego Costa
- Didier Drogba

Shit :
Kezman , Mutu , Morata, Torres , Etoó , Demba Ba , Higuain 

Why  ?

Just now, killer1257 said:

Sorry mate, but Tammy ain't the guy. He's just another striker, we need a "world class" striker

Robchels and DYC. like this

We had no physical condition in the second half compared to them.
It was a matter of time before they scored.
They got a lucky second then the three Hazard misses (!) - we could have come back with one of those.

Johnnyeye likes this

3 minutes ago, Pizy said:

Not even angry or annoyed, really. Liverpool are a class above us right now so we were never going to come here and win when they're absolutely desperate to win.

For weeks if not months we've known that it's all about the EL. Hope for the best in the PL but hope is all it is.

The thing that really pisses me off is how just a couple of years ago we were laughing at and making fun of Liverpool. We were miles ahead of them. In such a short time they've eclipsed us and can laugh at us instead. And the gap will likely get bigger once Eden leaves.

Nah that's it. Didn't expect a win. Draw maybe. Or least not 2 minutes of madness. They had a game plan and it paid off. Just surprised took so long. 

19 points ahead of us... 

The fuck are you lot on about that we cant compete with them tonight?

We played miles and miles better with SAME team back in october (?). Same applies to City games. 

If anything we turned much worse ever since. 

Barkley is average, not even good for the bench. Christensen and Jorginho are simply too weak for PL. They play in physical positions and they have strength of a 13 year old, so unless they bulk up, they are complete liability for our defense. 

If we can, a striker, new DM and LCM (to rotate with RLC) are absolute must asap. 

Johnnyeye likes this

Just now, Starman60 said:

Sorry mate, but Tammy ain't the guy. He's just another striker, we need a "world class" striker

He is better than Giroud and Higuain though.

Johnnyeye likes this

One goal is bad from us, I still feel like Emerson was fouled. The other is a wondergoal from Salah that no one can do anything about. Then Hazard had two great chances and Willian had one in the first half.

Lets not go on full blast after this match. Liverpool is a great team in a good moment right now. The performance wasn't as bad as the posts make it out to be.

I am still on Sarri's team.

2 minutes ago, Jason said:

Yeah, we're shit.

Depressing. Played 9 of the top 6 sides and won 3.  Not like this was a one off loss we are poor. Like it says we can pretty much beat teams bottom half

Johnnyeye likes this

7 minutes ago, Antonio8 said:

so RLC CHO emerson were not enough to fix the squad? now also kovacic is needed on the pitch. ok 

no

I have posted my thoughts on this a hundred times on the board

the squad needs to be liquidated save around 10 players

the only thing I am saying is based off what we do have now, is that Kovacic would be the better option there

Jorginho has utterly collapsed as an effective EPL player

weak, naive, poor in distribution, defence, positioning, tackling, shooting

the full monty of shit

I dont often make absolute statements

but literally ANYONE who thinks Jorginho is up to this level of play

is insane

he has been exposed for months

as big a bust as Bakayoko

he is just a teachers pet by the old smoker

only reason he is on the pitch

I want Sarri and Jorginho the fuck off our team

poison to hopes and dreams of any sustained glory

bigbluewillie and Johnnyeye like this

6 minutes ago, MoroccanBlue said:

And yet, a false 9 beat City and took City to penalties and starting with a striker had us lose 6-0. 

maybe sarri started with false nine because he wanted to lose

Robchels likes this