test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
the wes

Bruno Guimarães

Started by the wes,

1 hour ago, the wes said:

Chelsea had a representative in Brazil watching Bruno Guimarães’ display against Boca Juniors on Tuesday night, according to reports.

http://sportwitness.co.uk/chelsea-official-brazil-want-take-england-good-source-talks-transfer/

looks a baller

surging, creative defensive MFer

Bruno Guimarães vs Boca Juniors

The majority of new wingers, full backs, goalkeepers and CBs that are going straight from Brazil to Europe are playing well. But midfielders have a huge rate of failure for some reason. Atletico Paranaense have a full back named Renan Lodi(20) who i think has a lot of potential. I would prefer to take the risk with him.

Looks okay. Not quite the standard Artur was in Brazil but talented to a point. Need to be wary though, could be another Oscar, decent but not high quality enough although I think if Oscar had a more offensive minded coach he could of been a different player. Rafa and Jose sort of made him more balanced as opposed to prioritising nurturing his offensive attributes.

On 04/04/2019 at 9:38 PM, killer1257 said:

Does not seem to be that creative to me. I miss Fabregas.

two entirely different type of players

I do miss Fabregas too

the wes likes this

6 hours ago, Vesper said:

two entirely different type of players

I do miss Fabregas too

We do need a player like Cesc because Jorginho is not on the same level as Cesc

Vesper likes this