test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

MCM4PR3Z

Thorgan Hazard

Started by MCM4PR3Z,

We have been linked to him in certain newspapers this season. I hope it's true.

Just sign Thorgan. 5 times better than Barkley at AM and 5 times better than Willian at RW. Eden and him have a great connection on and off the field. Eden can stay here until his retirement if this gets settled.

27 games for Monchengladbach this season, 12 goals and 11 assists. Says enough how much he has grown. Also becomes a regular starter in the Belgian team now.

I hope our club wakes up now <_<

Blue Armour and nyikolajevics like this

4 hours ago, MCM4PR3Z said:

Just sign Thorgan. 5 times better than Barkley at AM and 5 times better than Willian at RW. Eden and him have a great connection on and off the field. Eden can stay here until his retirement if this gets settled.

27 games for Monchengladbach this season, 12 goals and 11 assists. Says enough how much he has grown. Also becomes a regular starter in the Belgian team now.

This should be in the ex player thread :ph34r: 

5 hours ago, MCM4PR3Z said:

I still rated better players than thorgan theres better targets than brother Hazard the likes off Pepe, sarr and Fekir

1 hour ago, the wes said:

I still rated better players than thorgan theres better targets than brother Hazard the likes off Pepe, sarr and Fekir

3 different positions

Pepe is a pure left-tooted RW

Fekir an AMF

Thorgan a LW

Hirving Lozano, then Thorgan, then Ismaïla Sarr, then Ante Rebic are my 4 LWers who are doable

huge problem, we need to win the non deferral appeal so we get a summer window and that looks grim

4 minutes ago, the wes said:

Thorgan Hazard, 26, will leave Borussia Monchengladbach to join Borussia Dortmund in a 40m euro (£34.5m) deal this summer. (Kicker - in German,)

Liverpool is linked with him too:

Premier League leaders Liverpool are prepared to offer around £40m for the 26-year-old Belgium international - £5m more than Borussia Dortmund’s reported bid - in a bid to bring him to Anfield this summer.

I hope he won't go there.

Just now, nyikolajevics said:

Liverpool is linked with him too:

Premier League leaders Liverpool are prepared to offer around £40m for the 26-year-old Belgium international - £5m more than Borussia Dortmund’s reported bid - in a bid to bring him to Anfield this summer.

I hope he won't go there.

I heard that rumour as well BvB would be the better choice for him 

nyikolajevics likes this

22 hours ago, the wes said:

Thorgan Hazard, 26, will leave Borussia Monchengladbach to join Borussia Dortmund in a 40m euro (£34.5m) deal this summer. (Kicker - in German,)

Good move for him. I am surprised Bayern maybe didnt consider a move either with Ribery and Robben both leaving this summer. They are normally keeping an eye all over German football for the better players.

17 minutes ago, OneMoSalah said:

Good move for him. I am surprised Bayern maybe didnt consider a move either with Ribery and Robben both leaving this summer. They are normally keeping an eye all over German football for the better players.

Looks like they are after Pepe.

OneMoSalah likes this

Thorgan Hazard will leave Borussia Monchengladbach in the summer, the Bundesliga club's sporting director Max Eberl has confirmed.

"Thorgan has informed us that he doesn't want to extend his contract and that he wants to leave the club in the summer to take the next step," Eberl told Sky Germany.

"I've heard this statement 15 times in the last 10 years as really great players have left us. That's the way it is for us."

Johnnyeye likes this

33 minutes ago, the wes said:

Thorgan Hazard will leave Borussia Monchengladbach in the summer, the Bundesliga club's sporting director Max Eberl has confirmed.

"Thorgan has informed us that he doesn't want to extend his contract and that he wants to leave the club in the summer to take the next step," Eberl told Sky Germany.

"I've heard this statement 15 times in the last 10 years as really great players have left us. That's the way it is for us."

snatch him up asap, lets make it a good ol Hazard family reunion here.