Thorgan Hazard

MCM4PR3Z

We have been linked to him in certain newspapers this season. I hope it's true.

Just sign Thorgan. 5 times better than Barkley at AM and 5 times better than Willian at RW. Eden and him have a great connection on and off the field. Eden can stay here until his retirement if this gets settled.

27 games for Monchengladbach this season, 12 goals and 11 assists. Says enough how much he has grown. Also becomes a regular starter in the Belgian team now.

I hope our club wakes up now <_<

4 hours ago, MCM4PR3Z said:

Just sign Thorgan. 5 times better than Barkley at AM and 5 times better than Willian at RW. Eden and him have a great connection on and off the field. Eden can stay here until his retirement if this gets settled.

27 games for Monchengladbach this season, 12 goals and 11 assists. Says enough how much he has grown. Also becomes a regular starter in the Belgian team now.

This should be in the ex player thread :ph34r: 

5 hours ago, MCM4PR3Z said:

I still rated better players than thorgan theres better targets than brother Hazard the likes off Pepe, sarr and Fekir

1 hour ago, the wes said:

I still rated better players than thorgan theres better targets than brother Hazard the likes off Pepe, sarr and Fekir

3 different positions

Pepe is a pure left-tooted RW

Fekir an AMF

Thorgan a LW

Hirving Lozano, then Thorgan, then Ismaïla Sarr, then Ante Rebic are my 4 LWers who are doable

huge problem, we need to win the non deferral appeal so we get a summer window and that looks grim

• 2 weeks later...
4 minutes ago, the wes said:

Thorgan Hazard, 26, will leave Borussia Monchengladbach to join Borussia Dortmund in a 40m euro (£34.5m) deal this summer. (Kicker - in German,)

Liverpool is linked with him too:

Premier League leaders Liverpool are prepared to offer around £40m for the 26-year-old Belgium international - £5m more than Borussia Dortmund’s reported bid - in a bid to bring him to Anfield this summer.

I hope he won't go there.

Just now, nyikolajevics said:

Liverpool is linked with him too:

Premier League leaders Liverpool are prepared to offer around £40m for the 26-year-old Belgium international - £5m more than Borussia Dortmund’s reported bid - in a bid to bring him to Anfield this summer.

I hope he won't go there.

I heard that rumour as well BvB would be the better choice for him 

22 hours ago, the wes said:

Thorgan Hazard, 26, will leave Borussia Monchengladbach to join Borussia Dortmund in a 40m euro (£34.5m) deal this summer. (Kicker - in German,)

Good move for him. I am surprised Bayern maybe didnt consider a move either with Ribery and Robben both leaving this summer. They are normally keeping an eye all over German football for the better players.

17 minutes ago, OneMoSalah said:

Good move for him. I am surprised Bayern maybe didnt consider a move either with Ribery and Robben both leaving this summer. They are normally keeping an eye all over German football for the better players.

Looks like they are after Pepe.

Thorgan Hazard will leave Borussia Monchengladbach in the summer, the Bundesliga club's sporting director Max Eberl has confirmed.

"Thorgan has informed us that he doesn't want to extend his contract and that he wants to leave the club in the summer to take the next step," Eberl told Sky Germany.

"I've heard this statement 15 times in the last 10 years as really great players have left us. That's the way it is for us."

33 minutes ago, the wes said:

Thorgan Hazard will leave Borussia Monchengladbach in the summer, the Bundesliga club's sporting director Max Eberl has confirmed.

"Thorgan has informed us that he doesn't want to extend his contract and that he wants to leave the club in the summer to take the next step," Eberl told Sky Germany.

"I've heard this statement 15 times in the last 10 years as really great players have left us. That's the way it is for us."

snatch him up asap, lets make it a good ol Hazard family reunion here.

• 3 weeks later...

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You