• Kovacic
    • Barkley
    • Willian
    • Pedro
    • Higuain
    • Hazard (sub)
    • Loftus-Cheek (sub)
    • Giroud (sub)

Fucking can't wait for the season to end and this fucking asshole to sacked. Hell if CL qualification means he stays, I will root for Europa. I know I will be abused for it, but I honestly believe in the long run we will be far better off. This fucktard will fuck the club over if he stays another season.

I've always thought Chelsea haven't given their managers enough time. And Chelsea's current problems run much deeper than the current manager. But Sarri's stubbornness is going to drive our best youth product since John Terry out the door.

Sam, Cuttislowe Park
Just start him ffs.. If tired then sub!!! What is the point.. 

On 3/29/2019 at 7:08 PM, Special Juan said:

Reporter "So Maurizio, is Callum Hudson Odoi in your thoughts for Sunday's game against Cardiff"

Sarri "Well I must say it's been a very good week for him *scratches nose looking down* but we must manage him right. The boy is 18 and has been on an aeroplane this week *head down scratches nose* so he will of been very excited to fly and look out of the window at the clouds, he needs to rest now and be prepared for the last 2 minutes of the final game of the season"

At least your made-up quote had some positive words in it. Sarri didn't even bother to express some joy for CHO or pretend to be happy for him!

I am actually fucking fuming. I mean, seriously fuming. Is the club a joke to this fucking cunt. I mean I am fucking speechless.

Kick this asshole out of the club. On Thursday I fucking want to hear a boos ringing around the bridge

9 minutes ago, bakayokofan said:

Fucking can't wait for the season to end and this fucking asshole to sacked. Hell if CL qualification means he stays, I will root for Europa. I know I will be abused for it, but I honestly believe in the long run we will be far better off. This fucktard will fuck the club over if he stays another season.

i feel totally the same at the moment his team selection is shocking and i would rather see him go now, i mean come on after the break you have to pick your BEST 11 and get the going again fuck me they train for 3 hours a day am sure they can play 90 minutes. 

sarri's team selection is SHOCKING and i feel the same i would rather see europa league next year if it means him going.

1 minute ago, Special Juan said:

I think it's very possible we will.

Really though, Cardiff are abysmal. We should be beating them with our full second team. But yeah, I don't take anything as a given this season.

2 minutes ago, Special Juan said:

I think it's very possible we will.

I think we'll win.. But be like Fulham. Score... They score.. We score and then spend the rest chasing shadows and hanging on for the win. Won't be comfy. 

Or draw...