• Barkley
    • Willian
    • Pedro
    • Higuain
    • Hazard (sub)
    • Loftus-Cheek (sub)
    • Giroud (sub)

2 minutes ago, Starman60 said:

Dont tell me that our players aren't good enough. On paper, we should be better in every position than Cardiff? It's this Sarriball thats 70% of the problem. We have very good players if used in a decent style.

So last season under Conte, when we lost 3-0 to Bournemouth. 4-1 to Watford. 3-0 to Newcastle and drawing against Huddersfield at home, that was Sarri's fault?

Sorry. You're talking bollocks. 

Neil Warnock tears into 'world's worst' Premier League officials after Chelsea drama

‘Chelsea know they got away with murder’

0_JS178851234.jpg

full transcript of Warnock’s post-game presser:

What are you feelings on the officials’ performance?

“I think if anybody was in doubt before today, I think VAR has got to be the answer. They need help and VAR  would have sorted the goal out in 10 seconds. We’ve worked on things in the last three weeks and one of them is coming out at corner kicks. And the lads have just said ‘what do we do now gaffer?’ What’s the point? You’ve got to hope the linesman can see it! It’s soul-destroying really.

“I can understand all the lads being down because we played so well. I was really proud today of everybody. I thought the fans were great, the players responded fabulously. We didn’t want to sit in and not make a game of it. We wanted to enjoy it and I thought we did that. To be done by something that’s not in the game… it’s not something in our coaching that’s cost us the game, it’s soul destroying.

“Burnley fans, Brighton fans, Southampton fans, that must be the best thing that could happen today. It’s knocked our lads down, as you’d expect. They’re as flat as a witch’s whatever.”

Not just the goal decision, but others too?

“Yeah on another day. We looked at a penalty shout on Morrison in the first half which we felt was a clear penalty and I think the TV pundits said the same. The second half 53rd minute, Morrison again, Rudiger pulled his shirt back and the ref’s in a really good position.

“It’s almost now not matter who you play, it’s who’s in the middle and who’s got a flag. It’s alright making genuine mistakes but that shouldn't happen at this level. Not when you put so much into a game. On top of everything else that’s happened this season, it’s just a sickener. It’s hard to take really.”

Did you think Rudiger should have been sent off?

“I did yeah. I felt Ken Zohore was getting to the ball first, the ref said he wasn’t sure. If he wasn’t sure, he’s got to go that way. He wasn’t sure about the penalties, wasn’t sure about the second penalty. Couldn’t have any influence… I thought he had a good game if I’m honest, it was only the major ones. I think he’s a good referee, Pawson.

“Mike Riley, I don’t know what he does with these linesmen. If you can’t see something straight across from there… I honestly don’t know what to say to my lads. I said ‘at least we can look forward, as flat as we are, to going to Manchester City on Wednesday.’ Some sadistic person has put that one in! We’ll have to just regroup.”

You’ve not been fuming in a room after the game?

“No you don’t do that at my age. I did that once at Macclesfield when I was Burton Albion manager. I kicked something on the floor that I thought was plastic and it was a metal shoehorn, nearly broke my toe. So I’ve not done that since.”

0_JS178851236.jpg

What can you say to the officials after that?

“Well obviously I listen to what they say. They’re all honest guys, they’re as disappointed as me. But it doesn’t have the effect on them that it does on me. We could be two points behind the rest of teams having beaten Chelsea and it’s a different ball game.”

It wasn’t even close to onside?

“I know. He said that Willian blocked his view but I said it wasn’t a six inches one, surely you should be able to see either side that he was like two yards offside. Not close. What can you do?

“We don’t get major decisions I’m afraid, but we’ve got to get on with it. Once again we’ve had a kick in the teeth but we’ve got to regroup and go again now.”

Do the decisions even themselves out over the season?

“I wish I could show your a compilation! I’ll do that in the summer.”

You went over and stared down the officials?

“First of all I wanted to walk on the pitch to get Harry Arter out of the way - he’d been booked. Bruno and somebody else, they were all asking him why he couldn’t see the two-yards offside goal. I didn’t want anyone to have an excuse. I think everyone should come to Man City, I don’t want anyone getting out of it, we’ve all got to go! I said ‘Harry don’t think you’re getting out of it’.”

“I didn’t have to say anything. You don’t have to - and I have to give me wife the same amount of fines as I give the FA. I don’t feel like putting any coffers in. I wanted to clap the crowd behind them (the referees) but they didn’t want to leave the pitch.

0_JS178849510.jpg

“The game is passion. I’m 70 bloody years old. If you’re not passionate at my age when you see such an injustice when you’ve seen the lads battle and fight like they have… against a team we should have beaten.

“Do you expect meek and mild and ‘congratulations Sarri’, patting him on the back? And shake the referee and linesmen’s hands? Come on, it’s the Premier League, it’s the best league in the world. And we are disappointed.”

Could that be a £100million mistake?

“I don’t know the figures. I think Chelsea and Man City we didn’t expect any points. All I know is that it’ll the other teams we won’t be rolled over like some teams. You’ll get a good game out of us. We want to give our fans as much to cheer about while we can at this level.”

0_JS178848421.jpg

What was the exchange with Sarri at the end?

“He was moaning about a throw-in or something? And I told him - do you not know he was two yards offside, you should be patting him on the back, not complaining about a throw-in!

“He didn’t know he was offside, he said. And Zola came in after.”

Where does this leave the players emotionally?

“They were flat. You don’t expect anybody to be jumping around the place when you’ve been kicked in the teeth like that. But how many times this year have we been kicked in the teeth? Not just football but everything that’s happened to us. It’s the most difficult season I’ve ever had.

“And anyone who knows me will know I’ll be disappointed tonight. But I’ll live to fight another day and the fans know I’m doing the best I can with what I’ve got.

“Yeah I’ll be disappointed. We lost a game that quite frankly I didn’t think we should have lost. And I wouldn’t have taken a point, I would have been disappointed with a point and then we end up with nothing.”

Losers’ cry. He has a legitimate complaint about the goal, obviously, but that’s about it.

And refs do miss that type of offside a lot because when alonso wins the header it’s a different check and refs might have been looking elsewhere. Of course it’s a bad mistake, but just pointing out it does happen.

cardiff is stil a shitty side that prob deserved to lose, but we were very poor.

higuain was the worst player on the pitch today and I am honestly missing morata.

3 hours ago, Stats said:

CHO face said it all. He was so annoyed. Well hopefully CHO starts on Wednesday. Sarri surely will hand him his first league start otherwise he is going to receive another huge backlash from both supporters and media. Willian, despite providing assist did nothing major to keep his place in team and Pedro was especially poor.

Sarri said he doesn't care about the fans' reaction after today's match. So why would he even bother starting CHO against Brighton? 

4 minutes ago, Jason said:

Sarri said he doesn't care about the fans' reaction after today's match. So why would he even bother starting CHO against Brighton? 

He won't start CHO against Brighton because he's a shit house, so it matters nothing.

9 minutes ago, Special Juan said:

He won't start CHO against Brighton because he's a shit house, so it matters nothing.

I cant wait for his arrogant ass to get binned

he can go back to harassing Italian female journos and calling opposing managers faggots

pure cunt

2 hours ago, MoroccanBlue said:

We have 8 games in 29 days. Are you suggesting Sarri should play the same starting XI every game? Hindsight is a funny thing. One of his biggest criticisms was his lack of rotation, and there is no doubt if he did what you suggested, the moment we drop points you'd complain he ran the players to the ground and should of rotated more. 

That's the thing. If we can't rotate against fucking Cardiff, sacking Sarri will do fuck all if there isn't a massive overhaul. Who do we even replace him with? I don't see what a new manager is going to do with these players. And that is another issue. You take Hazard out and we are genuinely a poor side. 

I agree Sarri isn't doing himself any favors benching Emerson, Ruben, and CHO. But we are in an ever worrying time where 70% of our players are simply just not good enough. That for me is the bigger issue at hand. 

How much football have Christensen Emerson RLC and CHO played though this season?  Thats 4 players who havent been regulars so they should be able to play regular minutes over that period. GK you dont really run into the ground so thats 5. Kantes engine is one of his biggest strengths, which made today even more of a surprise. So 6 players who are more than capable of playing 8 games in 29 days I would say. These 8 games are vital so playing his best players even if it means running some of them into the ground, considering his job is 100% on the line, would make sense plus his reputation of not rotating its hardly not believable. He will rotate for the Europa League anyway too so others will get a chance, likes of Giroud  Zappacosta, Alonso, Willian, Pedro etc can play that games if he goes with that 11. We need top 4. Hazard, Higuain, Kante, Azpi, Jorginho all have to play 100%

49 minutes ago, Special Juan said:

I would start Christensen ahead of Luiz, CHO ahead of Pedro, RLC ahead of Barkley and Emerson over Alonso.

It's that simple.

goddamn shame we cant say Barella or Paredes instead of Jorginho

either would be a massive improvement

when Sarri is sacked and we get a window, Jorginho HAS to sold

what a fucking waste of almost 60m quid ( isnt that a common refrain with this fraud board)

I know Warnock has got lucky before.. But we shouldn't need a bit of luck to equalise against Cardiff! Not to take anything away from them but these should be fairly straightforward games. We should not have been chasing.. Again 

Just shows we're capable of away wins this year against bottom sides I guess.. 

the bust ratio is insane

Luiz (so sorry, he was is and will always be a shit dfender and again so sorry, but a B's first mission is defence, Conte had him pegged)

Alonso (dont care about one year ina system that any decent wingback could have looked good in, he was shit the 2nd year and is not a fucking JOKE, he is a HORRID trad fullback, fuck Sarri with his ludicrous tales of best in Europe)

Zappacosta

Jorginho

Cuadrado

Falcao

Pato

Remy

Torres

Filipe Luis

Drinkwater (poster boy for why the club needs to sold, along with the Alonso renewal and the Willian non sale to Barca)

Kovacic (perhaps would be better in another system, but we got him for SARRISORRYFUCKBALL)

Barkley (but was cheap and not complete shit, just not a starter level for a top 4 team)

Higuain (the board shot be shot over passing on Piatek ( could have had for only £31.5m) over this fraud who on loan for just 6 months cost us fucking over 16 million pounds for fee + salary, the cunt is making £270K PER WEEK)

Baba Rahman

Morata

Bats

Bakayoko

Kenedy

arguably Giroud (we paid around £16m for him, FOUR league goals in almost a year and half)

its fucking madness

and I am sure I left a bunch out (I didnt go all the way back at all)

and then there is the STUPID sales