• Kovacic
    • Barkley
    • Willian
    • Pedro
    • Higuain
    • Hazard (sub)
    • Loftus-Cheek (sub)
    • Giroud (sub)

We will win this, then everyone will go back to saying, yeah lets keep Sarri, we looked alright when in truth we will have scrapped a result like every time we won under Sarri since September. He is a shit coach and I will have no joy in any of our games until he is gone or our players grow some, cos even if we play decent enough I know it is just a flash in the pan or the opposition is shit. I want the fraud gone at least as much as i wanted avb and mourinho v2 gone who were both probably better managers even though yesterday's men with yesterday's football all the same. But actually Sarri is more like Avram Grant, just some random old fart doing Romans bidding + the Jorginho detour. Grant had the advantage that he had one of the best and incorruptible squads in Premier League history which basically trained itself, Sarri has a squad of mostly average fair-weather players. Still he is not paying the price and that is probably the most infuriating. Carlo lost his job for just losing out to SAFs excellently drilled gun dogs after having had his best players injured for half the season, Conte for not putting up with the shit the board was giving him (albeit way too publicly). Sarri did not even deservedly get the kick when he set us up to lose 6-0 at the Etihad. Actually they should have never hired him and I warned them not to. Then they should have seen it the way we got battered by Tottenham, but ok can be a one off but the one time they finally should have seen th light was the capitulation at Arsenal. That was when to fucking pul lthe trigger. He shifted the blame to the players, the last resort, when in fact it was his fault not to prepare them better. Yes the player are sheeps who need a leader. Then be the leader godamn. Our title capitulation in 2015 should have been the final piece of evidence that these players never take responsibility. So someone has to. Yes the players are shit but the right manager still can whip them to the odd title. But you could put Sarri in charge of ManCity and he would win fuck all. 

I honestly don't know what to expect...

I assume it will not be RLC or CHO.

I honestly think RLC should be starting he's so much more direct and influential than Barkley or Kovacic.

CHO deserves a chance - Pedro is the new Andy Cole.

Hazard needs to up his game- I might even rest him, he really disrupted our attacking fluidity- I know he's amazing and can win us the game, but I would start with CHO and if he has a mare bring on Hazard.

My heart says 6-0 (we need the goal difference) 

My mind says 1-1 draw

What a shit place to be...

28 minutes ago, Special Juan said:

Nah it won't be CHO or RLC, it will be the usual safe sale of Alonso starting with Jorginho and Kante with Kovacic. He won't of learn't fuck all from Everton because he's a stubborn cunt.

And probably same thing... Chance chance.. Oh they've scored.. Woops!!!! 

I really wished I could say I don't care, but I do, I am totally fed up with the whole set up, Sarri the players the lot.

All i'm looking forward to is the end of the season, can't come quick enough for me.............Oh and I can see another defeat on the horizon:angry:

So who are staying behind from international duty? I think it's likely that they will play as they will have the most training time with Sarri. Of course the mainstays will play regardless, but there are a few positions up for rotation.

3 hours ago, manpe said:

So who are staying behind from international duty? I think it's likely that they will play as they will have the most training time with Sarri. Of course the mainstays will play regardless, but there are a few positions up for rotation.

Caballero, Azpi, Zappacosta, Luiz, Alonso, Emerson, Loftus-Cheek, Willian, Pedro, Higuain. 

25 minutes ago, Mana said:

My God. I just had a dream of us losing 5-4 to Cardiff. Chances of that coming true are very very slim but, that's how bad we have gotten. Getting nightmares from this bloody club.

5-4 would be good, at least we scored 4:lol::beer:

We will win this one and brighton at home IMO.

But after that I dont have much faith in our team. West Ham, Burnley and Watford even at SB can easily surprise us, while we also have United, Pool and Leicester away. 

15 minutes ago, Johnnyeye said:

we are done for this season with this clown of a manager in charge and this piss poor squad. Im not expecting anything more this season thats for sure, might as well end this season already.

You underestimate the mercenaries in our squad. They will up their game for the EL. Anything for a resume entry for these lot of players. 

Usually when a regular has as bad of a game as alonso did (and I'm not even talking about the PK, which happens), he starts the next game. Just saying that's usually how it goes.

Regarding Odoi, what's in for Sarri to start him? Will he outperform Pedro and Willian for sure? Or is he still a promising prospect (all agree on that)? If the latter why would a very much under pressure manager ever bother with him?

4 minutes ago, Jason said:

Says it all about the shit Sarriball. 

Was kinda hoping things wouldve changed in this time... Looks like in it for the long run.. Or least end of season. Then once we finish 6th maybe off he pops. Especially as if we can sign anyone to make Sarri balll..whatever the aim is work..