• Hazard
    • Pedro
    • Higuain
    • Loftus-Cheek (sub)
    • Giroud (sub)
    • Hudson-Odoi (sub)

Just now, Vesper said:

and Hazard needs to screw his head back on tight

he has been so poor (via slowing up play) the last several games (he always gets excused because he can produce wonder goals)

I'd put him as no.10 or play him in that Barkley position in games like this

American half time pundit spot on from what I just heard. All the danger is coming from the left side with Hazard and Alonso. Azpi continues to be a problem when we have so much possession because he's simply not very good carrying the ball or running in behind. Combine that with the fact that Kante isn't very comfortable up there either and we have no penetration down that flank.

While Azpi is the superior defender, I think our team would be much more dangerous with Zappacosta there on the right flank.

1 minute ago, Rapkun said:

It's not a Chelsea game this season if the score isn't 0-0 at half time. Now hoping Everton makes more mistakes and Hazard works his magic to somehow open the score.

nil nil  HT's and Kovacic coming on for Barkley or vice versa

1 minute ago, Vesper said:

Higs looks all of the old, rapidly in decline player that he is

absolute ZERO dynamism

we all knew this

shame the board listened to the smoker

It's hard for strikers in the Prem. How many times have we seen it before with Strikers in Europe struggling.

I miss the days of Jimmy, Drogs and Costa. Those players could run through walls 

I think Giroud on TBH at 70 mins.

Bring Hazard to the right and CHO on the left - at least then both flanks will require defenders to move around.