test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Jason

closed Everton 2-0 Chelsea

Started by Jason,

Man of the Match   11 members have voted

1. 1. Who is your Man of the Match?

• Kepa
    • Azpilicueta
    • Rudiger
    • Luiz
    • Alonso
    • Jorginho
    • Kante
    • Barkley
    • Hazard
    • Pedro
    • Higuain
    • Loftus-Cheek (sub)
    • Giroud (sub)
    • Hudson-Odoi (sub)

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

438 posts in this topic
3 minutes ago, BlueLion. said:

I'm looking forward to reading how it's all entirely Sarri's fault that we lost.

The first half was excellent. I have no words to explain what happened. 

Same thing that keeps happening. It was obvious what would happen soon as didn't score. Lo and behold... 

Just worrying we've won one league away game this year.  Yet people still think we can get 4th. Don't see the point we won't last. 

Johnnyeye likes this

1 minute ago, Vesper said:

I think he is starting to pack it in

Hazard was HORRID today

hell the ENTIRE team was

not one single player played well

complete systemic collapse

Having Kante in that position is BAAAAAAAAAD, i've said it all season even when he had a couple of promising games, he isnt big enough or offer enough presence to be in that position. RLC would do much better there.

3 minutes ago, Johnnyeye said:

let me correct that for you

Fair enough, but I don’t care about that.

he did really well once and is not able now. It happens... seen a 1000x before.

now if you think that sort of performance in the second half was down to one player... it was a terrible collective second half performance. From Eden to azpi.

kante was really poor btw.

I wouldn't shed a single tear if the entire team, minus maybe 5 players, was sold (as long as we were sold first and a REAL board was put in place to replace all of them)

none of this is going to get truly sorted until we are sold

our owner wont even come to the games (YES he is allowed into the UK on his Israeli passport, he just cannot do business in country, he will not come because he thinks he will be detained)

Johnnyeye, 11Drogba and BlueLion. like this

I just can't get over the fact that, Alonso was the only one deemed worthy enough of a start after Thursday.

How can anyone defend Sarri for shit like this?

Johnnyeye and Starman60 like this

3 minutes ago, Mana said:

I KNEW deep down we were in trouble at HT. Because Everton would have adapted. And they have.

Almost every body knew it.

Its so predictable.

Almost every PL game since the turn of the year has been following a script.

You can just tell with how our CB's take their sweet time to pass the ball out from the back. They don't give a crap, when there is no cup to fight for. 

Johnnyeye, Vybz Kartel, Mana and 1 other like this

4 minutes ago, dreamcfc said:

Having Kante in that position is BAAAAAAAAAD, i've said it all season even when he had a couple of promising games, he isnt big enough or offer enough presence to be in that position. RLC would do much better there.

what position?

Just now, Robchels said:

Fair enough, but I don’t care about that.

he did really well once and is not able now. It happens... seen a 1000x before.

now if you think that sort of performance in the second half was down to one player... it was a terrible collective second half performance. From Eden to azpi.

not going to blame this on just one player, the whole team and manager looked clueless end of. i will blame this clueless manager for his predictable team selections, insisting on that fraud Alonso and no plan B or C. Fuck Sarriball and Sarri, enough is enough

Starman60 and Vesper like this

1 minute ago, LAM09 said:

I just can't get over the fact that, Alonso was the only one deemed worthy enough of a start after Thursday.

How can anyone defend Sarri for shit like this?

I feared the worst after that goal and assist on Thursday.

If I want to be a fair with Alonso:

He was decent when Everton were on the back foot...like we saw in the first half.

The moment the opposition brings the fight to us, the camel Alonso begins to lose balance and flops.

Truly pathetic. No cutting edge in the team. I never actually saw us winning the game beforehand and for that exact reason. Hazard again, just doesn't have the energy and commitment to drive us to win games. He was anonymous. So poor. He needs to step up in games like this. So frustrating. We literally need to win the Europa League because we aren't going to beat United or Liverpool away from home. The technical level to get us back in the games is not there too. When we go down 1-0, we rarely come back to score or even win games. Just poor. Gueye bossed that game. We seriously need to address that CM dept and what to do because while Kante is improving there, we need general more quality in that CM dept because we get physically outdone and technically out done far too much.

Seriously worry about this team. We bottle every situation when we have a chance to capitalize. Everton's first win against a big 6 in what 27 games. Had to be against us. Richarison had gone what? 20 plus games without scoring against a team in the top 6 until today. Man we do make teams/players look good.

Muzchap, Johnnyeye, DDA and 1 other like this

3 minutes ago, Vesper said:

what position?

RCM or whatever people want to call it, the position he is being asked to play all season but because he got a couple more goals than his tally last season people start to think he's going to hit double figures.

His attacking game is probably just about good enough, I just think putting any other of our midfielders there would be better, yes, even Barkley. 

Vesper and !Hazard! like this

we are broken and there are ZERO adults in the club to fix it

from the owner to his puppet and outrageously inept board

on down

I don't give a FUCK about sponsorships (as they openly brag about that more than all else, and the 'profits' they bring about)

as any cunt in the world can sign those deals based off us being a top 6 (and London-based) club in the world's biggest footie league

we need to be sold to an owner who cares about our 100 plus year tradition as an English football club and puts in a a FOOTBALL board, not a pack of SIBNEFT mafia cronies

Johnnyeye likes this

Please, may this just be a beginning to an end of a terrible period.  I don't even care anymore who gets sacked, sold, bought - just end it. 

Alonso, I really wish you only the worst in life, you lucky piece of sh*t. 

giphy.gif

DDA, Vesper and Johnnyeye like this

Once half time came I said to myself that we would lose this. Showed our hand in the first half and didn't score. Everton then adapted and we done our usual roll over and play shite routine. Shocking display in the second half, we couldn't cross for Giroud when he came on and Everton kept us at bay with ease. Sorry guys but I blame Sarri and he has to go. Its his job to see where we are at fault and he hasn't done that. If he cant see that Alonso is a player no longer able to command a place he needs to go. And Jorginho???way to lightweight for my liking, ducking out of tackles, getting easily pushed off the ball and his final pass is not good enough. The big thing we seem to lack lately is desire and will to win. Now dropped points to Wolves and Everton and we're supposed to be a big 6 team. Big 6 my arse. With the transfer ban coming in and Hazard most likely heading for Spain, we will be the new Everton next season, finishing anywhere between 7th and 11th. Change the manager, change the style of play and play to our strengths. And offload the wasters stealing a living at the club.

Vesper, Bobo and Johnnyeye like this

5 minutes ago, dreamcfc said:

RCM or whatever people want to call it, the position he is being asked to play all season but because he got a couple more goals than his tally last season people start to think he's going to hit double figures.

His attacking game is probably just about good enough, I just think putting any other of our midfielders there would be better, yes, even Barkley. 

Kante excels in a double pivot which is why I lost my mind when we didnt buy Barella (even if we ad to lon him back for 6 months)

Sarri needs to be sacked tomorrow

I actually wouldn't mind 3 months of Mo as interim, just for the EL run and to save some face

but then again, almost any option is better than Sarri

Johnnyeye and Muzchap like this