• Hazard
    • Pedro
    • Higuain
    • Loftus-Cheek (sub)
    • Giroud (sub)
    • Hudson-Odoi (sub)

1 minute ago, Vesper said:

all jokes aside

Sarri does need to be sacked tomorrow and Alonso needs to go down to the reserves

Drinkwater would make a better LB than he is ffs

Alonso is not LB better LWB .

Just now, Vesper said:

all jokes aside

Sarri does need to be sacked tomorrow and Alonso needs to go down to the reserves

Drinkwater would make a better LB than he is ffs

chelsea dominated the match 

1 minute ago, MrExcalibur100 said:

Not just Alonso for Emerson but Zappacosta for Azpilicueta is not looking so ridiculous at this point. Especially against weaker teams. We have easily the least threatening fullbacks of the big 6 teams.

they are not just non threats on offence

BOTH (Azpi shockingly so, as he WAS the best defensive FB in the world back in the day) are shit on defence now too

Honestly....does anyone even feel like supporting THIS squad for the Europa league final???

I really have mixed feelings now.

The Europa league would be a good win for the club, but this squad.....they really don't give a crap. And this game just seals it for me. So lazy with all the easy openings they got in the first half, and then give away cheap goals to ruin it.

How many times have we seen it in PL this season?? Miserable..

This football club is now as low as it can go in terms of quality and who we are. Yet this fucking tramp in charge will keep playing Alonso.

Just play CHO and RLC every game. I'm fucking fuming about Jorginho, he's shite.

Just now, Special Juan said:

This football club is now as low as it can go in terms of quality and who we are. Yet this fucking tramp in charge will keep playing Alonso.

Just play CHO and RLC every game. I'm fucking fuming about Jorginho, he's shite.

Apprently he's going to prove us wrong... Ermmmmm I don't think he is.