test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Jason

closed Everton 2-0 Chelsea

Started by Jason,

Man of the Match   11 members have voted

  1. 1. Who is your Man of the Match?

    • Kepa
      0
    • Azpilicueta
      0
    • Rudiger
      2
    • Luiz
      0
    • Alonso
      0
    • Jorginho
      0
    • Kante
      1
    • Barkley
      2
    • Hazard
      0
    • Pedro
      0
    • Higuain
      0
    • Loftus-Cheek (sub)
      1
    • Giroud (sub)
      0
    • Hudson-Odoi (sub)
      5

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

438 posts in this topic

Everton 2-0 Chelsea
PRE/POST-MATCH DISCUSSION, LIVE CHAT AND ANALYSIS


3500.jpg?width=620&quality=85&auto=forma

2018/19 Premier League Match 30
17th March, Sunday, 2019
Goodison Park
16:30 Kick Off (UK time)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Worth noting that Spurs, Arsenal and United do not play in the league this weekend. So by the end of it, we would have played the same number of games as them, thereby eliminating all that talk of game in hand permutations etc.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Jason said:

Worth noting that Spurs, Arsenal and United do not play in the league this weekend. So by the end of it, we would have played the same number of games as them, thereby eliminating all that talk of game in hand permutations etc.

Oh didn't realise was them as well thought just Man U. Oh crap. 

Don't like games at their place. Theyre unpredictable and so are we! Prob a draw.. Just to be annoying 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This will be tough but we will make it tougher. Our away form is pathetic, and this is against an under fire manager.

It would be nice to see us turn up here and win this with a nice 3-0 win, but it will not happen.

RLC has shown he should be in Sarri's plans but he won't start here and one of Kovacic or Barkley will.

Johnnyeye likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Special Juan said:

This will be tough but we will make it tougher. Our away form is pathetic, and this is against an under fire manager.

It would be nice to see us turn up here and win this with a nice 3-0 win, but it will not happen.

RLC has shown he should be in Sarri's plans but he won't start here and one of Kovacic or Barkley will.

I really hope it isn't Barkley.

The game will become all about him and Everton.

As it is, he rarely plays with confidence.

Starting in Goodison Park would just kill it.

Johnnyeye and SadistChicken like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Much like ourselves, you're never really sure which Everton will turn up. They can look decent on their day and have some dangerous players but at other times they look woeful.

Really, Wolves were a much "scarier" team but this is at Goodison so will be tougher. We can basically abandon any hope of making top 4 if we lose this. Arsenal have such an easy run in that I doubt we'd catch them.

Muzchap and Johnnyeye like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, the wes said:

Hope RLC starts I can see Everton fans giving Barkley dogs abuse in this game it  will put him off his game 

Usually knowing the turf and facilities so well helps a lot, despite pressure from the crowd.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Johnnyeye said:

my gut feeling is that Sarri will start Barkley in this one :(

I wont lose my mind if he does

in fact

I tip him to score if he starts (or comes in around 60 minutes)

fuck those Toffee cunts

I am so sick of running scared against shit teams

 

Muzchap, Unionjack and Johnnyeye like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Johnnyeye said:

my gut feeling is that Sarri will start Barkley in this one :(

Or mateo will play and get replaced by Barkley in 70 min sarri is so easy to read 

xPetrCechx, Vesper and Johnnyeye like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, the wes said:

Or mateo will play and get replaced by Barkley in 70 min sarri is so easy to read 

I am so so over Kovacic on a Sarri team

no true place for him given the 4 3 3 formational play

I think he would be great in a 4 2 3 1

Barella would be a MONSTER in a 4 2 3 1

Johnnyeye likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I went to Millwall with the old man (he's getting old) and watched them beat Everton. 

Everton were truly awful. If we press them on the flanks (as Millwall did) they stop playing and just hoof long balls. 

We need Azpi to keep Richarlison quiet- he's their go to outlet. 

If we have the right mental attitude we can win this.

Also nice to see Wolves dump Utd out of the cup. I think Wolves are a fantastic team and played amazingly. They have done Utd and Liverpool in the cup. People complained about our draw with them - but don't underestimate them, I think they could beat City in the final.

Unionjack and Vesper like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, Vesper said:

I wont lose my mind if he does

in fact

I tip him to score if he starts (or comes in around 60 minutes)

fuck those Toffee cunts

I am so sick of running scared against shit teams

 

Love you Mrs!! Proper attitude to be in.

This might be the making of either Barkles or RLC.

They really need to start out on fire. Running and chasing everything.

And Sarri was dead right in his interview yesterday when he said our forwards need to start looking for spaces off the ball. They are bad at that.

Muzchap and Vesper like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Unionjack said:

Love you Mrs!! Proper attitude to be in.

This might be the making of either Barkles or RLC.

They really need to start out on fire. Running and chasing everything.

And Sarri was dead right in his interview yesterday when he said our forwards need to start looking for spaces off the ball. They are bad at that.

It's a team effort from front to back and the sooner the players realise this the better. If they move to find space it will help all the other players in the network.

Standing still up front then moaning about creativity is stupid.

Props to Giroud- he is great at finding space, if he had more pace and better finishing he would be lethal.

Higs is also good at finding space has slightly better pace and great finishing 

But we are lacking in this area 

Unionjack likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, whats happening said:

fucking everton no matter how shit they are always have their dicks hard against us.

Last 5 years results

won 7 lost 2 (1 in the EPL) 3 draws (unfortunately 2 on the bounce, both nil nil dreadful games)

e63c884ac1d9b3647a6e0b1a465988ba.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 15/03/2019 at 11:48 PM, Pizy said:

Much like ourselves, you're never really sure which Everton will turn up. They can look decent on their day and have some dangerous players but at other times they look woeful.

Really, Wolves were a much "scarier" team but this is at Goodison so will be tougher. We can basically abandon any hope of making top 4 if we lose this. Arsenal have such an easy run in that I doubt we'd catch them.

Arsenal have 5 away games, i'd back Championship teams to get results against Arsenal at home, their away form in the last two seasons has been relegation form.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.