test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

DYC.

Didier Drogba

Started by DYC.,

3,490 posts in this topic
Didier Drogba confirms £220k per week move to Chinese Super League club Shanghai Shenhua

Former Chelsea striker Didier Drogba has confirmed his long-expected move to Chinese club Shanghai Shenhua after signing a two-and-a-half year deal reportedly worth £200,000 a week with the Chinese Super League side.

http://www.telegraph...ai-Shenhua.html

Well which is it Telegraph?...Anyway I was hoping he would be earning 250,000k+ bearing in mind the wages players like Beckham and Eto 'earn'. Nevertheless Good Luck to the legend Didier Drogba the greatest big game player ever.

i dont think drogba is going to shanghai shenhua for the money...maybe because he will be joining anelka

So Drogba and Anelka up front, would love to see their games now but i bet that would be hard. Wish him all the best.

damn i wish they'd put the Chinese league on fifa.
capriccioso and Blue Armour like this