Didier Drogba

DYC.

As an American, I feel like it's hard for people to become soccer fans as you're really not exposed to it that much. It was this weird guy named "Drogba" who I had seen highlights of in 07-08 thinking he was just as good as Ronaldo or Kaka (the only 2 soccer players I knew at the time lol). He was the reason why I fell in love with CFC, the reason why soccer became my favorite sport, why I would wake up at 7 am on a Saturday morning to watch the match, the reason why I feel as much pain when Chelsea lose as when the NY Giants lose, or the same amount happiness when they win. The difference is that I've been watching the Giants since I was 4 years old, and Chelsea since I was 18. I'm now 21. When I buy the tickets for the PSG friendly at Yankee Stadium, I knew I would see #11 in action, finally. Now, that is no more.

:blush:

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You