test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

DYC.

Didier Drogba

Started by DYC.,

3,427 posts in this topic

Come on bro, you're better than that. That's something I'd expect from a two-bit journo not a Chelsea fan.

Torres is playing pretty badly and it has absolutely nothing to do with Drogba. The guy simply is out of form hasn't looked right since the day we signed him. We should count ourselves lucky that we have a superstar in Drogba at our club.

It's up to Torres to fight for his place. Simply giving him a spot no matter how poorly he plays is just stupid.

We do it with Lampard.

Drogba will stay, but won't be the focal point. Torres is going to take over. Drogba will be used sparingly. plus there is the African Cup of Nations to come etc. Anelka is the one destined to go, no matter what

haha

Didier wouldn`t join a club who think their manager is the messiah for leading them to 4th place.

Harry thinks Didi would prefer Europa League to Champions League? Even though am praying the Yids get 4th place. I cant stand what shitty will be saying if they qualify. plus they will get any player they want. Better have 3 London clubs in CL. just a lil off topic :eyebrows:

Didier Drogba is set to stay at Chelsea after holding crunch talks with Blues bosses.

The Ivory Coastspacer.gif striker is thought to have been unsettled by the £50million signing of Fernando Torresspacer.gif in January, with the Spanish star often picked ahead of him.

Drogbaspacer.gif is now 33 and has another year left on his contract, and his agent, Thierno Seydi, met with chief executive Ron Gourlayspacer.gif to see if he is still wanted next season.

Seydi insists Drogba is not seeking a summer switch and is confident his client will remain at Stamford Bridge for an eighth year.

"A lot was said over a possible departure of Didier Drogba," Seydi said.

"That is not the order of the day.

"He stays at this club, which he knows very well."

My link

:rolleyes:

Sturridge should be loaned out for a full season anyway, I reckon. Nothing wrong with a Chelsea legend seeing out the last year of his contract.

If Drogba wants to stay, he has to accept a role on the bench. Torres-Sturridge is Chelsea's future.

I fear his ego will get in the way. It's been shown many times in the past that he wants to be the main striker. I cant see him being Chelsea's Kevin Phillips.

I fear his ego will get in the way. It's been shown many times in the past that he wants to be the main striker. I cant see him being Chelsea's Kevin Phillips.

Same, which is why a move to Marseille is in everyone's best interests. A sulky Didi is no good to us.