test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

DYC.

Didier Drogba

Started by DYC.,

3,448 posts in this topic

How about we keep Drogba and tell Kalou and Anelka to f*ck off?

He is better than both of them. %28Y%29.gif

:goodpost: But we will have to pay Anelka off the last year of his contract

Didier might have just saved his career at Stamford Bridge after these last couple of games.

Didier might have just saved his career at Stamford Bridge after these last couple of games.

Save his career for a couple of games?, for me its sadly how we respect a truely legend

of this club?. If i was the owner i would keep the man until he tould me he will stop, just

out of respect for what he has done for Chelsea!.

termninja and eldo like this

I think Didier should stay with our club until the end of his career, and that he should leave only if he doesn't want to be on the bench sometimes. He's one of our legends, and you don't sell those.

I worry about Torres if Drogba stays..

Why?

If Torres decides to start scoring again and being useful we will have two of the top 5 strikers in world football in our team. Where is the problem?

Why?

If Torres decides to start scoring again and being useful we will have two of the top 5 strikers in world football in our team. Where is the problem?

You've said it yourself "IF Torres..". I actually think Torres is waiting for Drogba to leave. That way he'll be the default first choice striker and the team will be chosen around him. He's not happy..

It happened with Raul, let's hope it doesn't happen to Drogba aswell!

You've said it yourself "IF Torres..". I actually think Torres is waiting for Drogba to leave. That way he'll be the default first choice striker and the team will be chosen around him. He's not happy..

Come on bro, you're better than that. That's something I'd expect from a two-bit journo not a Chelsea fan.

Torres is playing pretty badly and it has absolutely nothing to do with Drogba. The guy simply is out of form hasn't looked right since the day we signed him. We should count ourselves lucky that we have a superstar in Drogba at our club.

It's up to Torres to fight for his place. Simply giving him a spot no matter how poorly he plays is just stupid.

Come on bro, you're better than that. That's something I'd expect from a two-bit journo not a Chelsea fan.

Torres is playing pretty badly and it has absolutely nothing to do with Drogba. The guy simply is out of form hasn't looked right since the day we signed him. We should count ourselves lucky that we have a superstar in Drogba at our club.

It's up to Torres to fight for his place. Simply giving him a spot no matter how poorly he plays is just stupid.

I know I know.. It's more out of frustration from Nando. He just doesn't look up for it.

That being said, he's been having on/off moments all season. It's not been the best season for him by far! He just needs to settle down. Would probably only happen after the summer, I for one have stopped caring about his goal tally for this season. Journos can write what they want, over analyse any figures they so wish, but they'll bit their own words eventually :)

I'd definitely keep Didier for one season more at least, but I don't think we will ever see our 50 million signing score with Drogba being on the pitch. It's the same as Gerrard - Lampard. It just won't work.

He is a world-class striker though, and the day he leaves will no doubt be a sad one for the club, and for the fans.