Didier Drogba

DYC.

I made a point about that. If this Drogba is a better player than Solanke and a better third option next season, he's not a very big talent. At least, not the level that has a chance of breaking through at Chelsea.

Solanke is definitely one of the biggest talents from our academy.

Solanke is definitely one of the biggest talents from our academy.

I'm not disputing that. But a talent that has any chance of breaking through at Chelsea has to be absolutely incredible. I'm talking teen Fabregas level. Otherwise, I don't see Mourinho giving him the time he needs to develop. And you need to play to develop. A few 3 min cameos doesn't get you anywhere.

I'm not disputing that. But a talent that has any chance of breaking through at Chelsea has to be absolutely incredible. I'm talking teen Fabregas level. Otherwise, I don't see Mourinho giving him the time he needs to develop. And you need to play to develop. A few 3 min cameos doesn't get you anywhere.

It can give them the taste of what it would be like playing in the first team and I think Mou thinks that too which is why he has spread the appearances around with the youth player's instead of putting his eggs in one basket.

Also I do think he is genuine when he said he wants to bring the player's through, take against Marinbor, the best short term solution would have been to give Salah the 20 minutes to build up his match fitness but instead gave the time to Solanke.

It can give them the taste of what it would be like playing in the first team and I think Mou thinks that too which is why he has spread the appearances around with the youth player's instead of putting his eggs in one basket.

Also I do think he is genuine when he said he wants to bring the player's through, take against Marinbor, the best short term solution would have been to give Salah the 20 minutes to build up his match fitness but instead gave the time to Solanke.

WE know you believe EVERYTHING Jose says ,, READ the Emperor's NEW Clothes

I would like to know who is responsible for posts in talk chelsea facebook page.

The page in recent weeks became a Hazard fan page, posting pictures of his ass 7 days in a week, and while posting Drogba is poor League one quality striker.

I think the man that gave this club a UCL deserved a lot more respect.

The page has attracted numerous Facebook trolls who make Bushman look like Peace, one time someone posted "Torres is better than Costa" and got over 100 likes :doh:

Thankfully none of them have found their way here just yet.

That was much better... much better. Of course he missed one good opportunity to score but otherwise he was playing quite well imo.

Happy days! It's so nice to see him and JT to add one more PL trophy to their achievements.

In the first half, he played shit, and the team were shit with him.

In the second half, after he got that kick on the shin, he was like "fuck this, I'm taking you bastards down". The team rallied around him after that goal, and our second half performance was the best 45 minutes of football since the first half against Swansea.

Leadership is vital and that is what DD brings. He's easily the best third choice striker in the Premier League.

I really do hope, with a ton of respect for him, Drogba isn't a third-choice striker for us next season. I hope he's at the club in a coaching capacity, because he does seem to be an influence in the team. But I feel overall he's been quite poor. He's gotten goals, which no-one can dispute, but you can see his decline is just become more and more prominent.

He's 37 now and you can see the effect it is having on him, his touch is poor and his decision making has become a black mark on his game these days. Even if we don't use Solanke and Bamford, I'm sure there's other guys that can come in and play that bit-part role.

But if we have this situation next season, where our only fit striker is a 37-year old.. Then we'll be in trouble.