test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

DYC.

Didier Drogba

Started by DYC.,

3,490 posts in this topic

Someone's off and fingers crossed it's Torres.

Absolutely made up by this news, more than I thought I'd be though. Not just because he's a legend, but because I think he could be an important player for us NOT by playing 90 minutes, not even by scoring ten goals but by getting maybe one or two winners that turn 1 point into 3 points. He offers us maybe half a percent more over the season, and that's what wins leagues.

But the club have a new standard of 'comebacks' in the first game of each season to maintain. Last year Jose, this year Didier....next year Who???

FRANK!!! or maybe PAULO!!!

DREAM COME TRUE!!!! THIS IS TRULY A DREAM COME TRUE!!!!

ATLAST MY TC NAME has meaning!!!!

its DIDIERFOREVER and EVER and EVER!!!!

your TC name would still have meaning, he is immortal here :)

iseah100 likes this

THE LEGEND IS BACK! Super super excited to see him slot home an injury-time winner at the Emirates all over again!

I need to change my signature!!! My favorite player ever the player that made me a Chelsea fan!!! i'm soooooo happy it's hard to describe this feeling with words

As long he wont be moaning for lack of playtime, I am absolutely happy with him as 3rd choice. I hope this means Torres leaving and not Lukaku.

Welcome back legend :blue scalf:

Now wait two years and see Lamps and Cole coming back too :ph34r:

zolayes likes this

The king is at home. Every club needs leaders like him. Chelsea sold some good players who play with they heart on the pitch and they bought another fighter who will give everything for the club crest. I'm really happy that I can see him wearing the Blue shirt again. This comeback can't be mistake. The mistake was when the club let him go.

Clevemayer likes this