• Kante
    • Loftus-Cheek
    • Willian
    • Hudson-Odoi
    • Giroud
    • Jorginho (sub)
    • Azpilicueta (sub)
    • Pedro (sub)

Sarri balls ? My balls are shaking . No confidence in a stuborn coach who has only Plan A.  Lately getting some results becoz not playing Sarri balls. Kepa case is a clear indication thth players seeing Sarri balls is not suitable for EPL. Sarri is demanding more from Hazard to cover the shortcomings of Joginho, his favorite pet. Hazard plus a few other players will ask for transfer at the end of the season if Sarrri is still around

On 11/03/2019 at 0:04 AM, ccheongf said:

Sarri balls ? My balls are shaking . No confidence in a stuborn coach who has only Plan A.  Lately getting some results becoz not playing Sarri balls. Kepa case is a clear indication thth players seeing Sarri balls is not suitable for EPL. Sarri is demanding more from Hazard to cover the shortcomings of Joginho, his favorite pet. Hazard plus a few other players will ask for transfer at the end of the season if Sarrri is still around

Well tiny balls are easily shaken 👍

I can't understand how you have failed to notice the personnel problems with the team and Sarri trying alternative tactics?

But, you keep rolling out the same old tired bullshit.

Kepa was a prick doing what he did and arguably cost us the cup.

Hazard is always linked with Zidane and now he's back at Real - it probably will happen. 

As a team we are pretty average, that's a fact. Yet, you expect us to be some world beating team week in week out. Newsflash: it ain't gonna happen.

Wolves are a decent side, look at their position in the league table. 

Honestly, you really embarrass yourself and this forum with your constant drivel. Please actually watch some games and try to understand what's actually happening...

Think we will have a heavily rotated team keep it tight for the first 45 and maybe score 1 or 2 in the second half.

CHO needs to start and RLC too (later replaced by Barkley). Rest Kante and play Kovacic there. Even though that line-up is risky, we need to be fresh for Everton and we have a 3 goal lead, they should be able to hold it.

Caballero

Zap - Rüdiger - AC - Alonso

Kovacic - Jorginho - RLC

CHO - Giroud - Willian

5 hours ago, manpe said:

CHO needs to start and RLC too (later replaced by Barkley). Rest Kante and play Kovacic there. Even though that line-up is risky, we need to be fresh for Everton and we have a 3 goal lead, they should be able to hold it.

Caballero

Zap - Rüdiger - AC - Alonso

Kovacic - Jorginho - RLC

CHO - Giroud - Willian

No need for Jorginho. Start Kova, RLC and Barkley maybe use Ampadu in the second half or even Drinkwater :ph34r:

But is it matter? So many times we saw players got rested midweek this season and then perform bad on the weekend. 

4 minutes ago, Special Juan said:

We can't fuck this up surely:ph34r:

Nope. I remember saying during the first leg that they were probably the worst side we've faced this season. They were awful but for one short spell in the second half.

I expect they'll be better in front of their home crowd and on a supposedly shit pitch that they're used to playing on. Sarri should be sacked on the flight home if we somehow fuck it up.

Also, watch CHO and Ruben still not start this even with our huge advantage. 😂

11 minutes ago, Pizy said:

Nope. I remember saying during the first leg that they were probably the worst side we've faced this season. They were awful but for one short spell in the second half.

I expect they'll be better in front of their home crowd and on a supposedly shit pitch that they're used to playing on. Sarri should be sacked on the flight home if we somehow fuck it up.

Also, watch CHO and Ruben still not start this even with our huge advantage. 😂

The last bit..I totally expect the tramp to leave them out in all honesty.