test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Jason

closed Chelsea 1-1 Wolves

Started by Jason,

Man of the Match   12 members have voted

  1. 1. Who is your Man of the Match?

    • Kepa
      0
    • Azpilicueta
      0
    • Rudiger
      0
    • Luiz
      0
    • Emerson
      0
    • Jorginho
      0
    • Kante
      1
    • Kovacic
      0
    • Hazard
      10
    • Pedro
      0
    • Higuain
      0
    • Loftus-Cheek (sub)
      1
    • Hudson-Odoi (sub)
      0
    • Willian (sub)
      0

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

353 posts in this topic

Chelsea 1-1 Wolves
PRE/POST-MATCH DISCUSSION, LIVE CHAT AND ANALYSIS


Eden+Hazard+Chelsea+FC+v+AFC+Bournemouth

2018/19 Premier League Match 29
10th March, Sunday, 2019
Stamford Bridge
14:05 Kick Off (UK time)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Must win game. With us winning and Ars:Utd draw we go fourth place even with one less game in hand. 

Kepa, Emerson, Luiz, Rudiger, Azpi, Jorginho, Kante, RLC, Hazard, Willian, Higuain. 

Vesper, Johnnyeye and Muzchap like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Urghhh this didn't go that great. Gotta win. Especially with the chance arsenal or man u could win their game. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Confidence- let's hope an off weather Wolves team turn up! 

I would be happy with a 1-0 👍

It's probably gonna be 5-4 though 😂😂😂

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

They're the sort of team that can give us real trouble if we don't show up. Very well drilled, athletic, and have several players who can destroy us on the counter.

I pray Emerson starts. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, Pizy said:

They're the sort of team that can give us real trouble if we don't show up. Very well drilled, athletic, and have several players who can destroy us on the counter.

I pray Emerson starts. 

Ryan Bennett is out due to cumulative yellows, so that is a good break for us. He was a monster in the first game.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

They've had some up n downs too eh!

Beat Victimpool,Leics,Everton,Pikeys and lose to Huddersfield.

We should shit all over them if we keep to form

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Unionjack said:

They've had some up n downs too eh!

Beat Victimpool,Leics,Everton,Pikeys and lose to Huddersfield.

We should shit all over them if we keep to form

Lot's of ifs in this BUT

IF

Wolves keep all their top players now, and somehow pull off João Felix, plus maybe grab a 2nd good striker and a truly WC CB

And 

IF

We do say fuck it and sell Eden and CHO, and especially if we cannot renew Higs loan....

Wolves are deffo a better team on paper next year than we are.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Vesper said:

Lot's of ifs in this BUT

IF

Wolves keep all their top players now, and somehow pull off João Felix, plus maybe grab a 2nd good striker and a truly WC CB

And 

IF

We do say fuck it and sell Eden and CHO, and especially if we cannot renew Higs loan....

Wolves are deffo a better team on paper next year than we are.

 

Nah fuck that mate.

Even with Alonso and Zappa playing I'd put my money on us every day.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

They just showed them score against Cardiff. Have to say they took it well

The 1st one. But the build up was longer.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
39 minutes ago, Unionjack said:

Nah fuck that mate.

Even with Alonso and Zappa playing I'd put my money on us every day.

Do a position by position breakdown IF all that I posited happened.

GK is advantage to us but Patricio is hardly chopped liver. 

A WC CB for them negates Rudiger and their other 3 are far from shit.

Jonny and Doherty are more than serviceable fullbacks, Doherty has had many monster EPL games.

DH DMF Neves trumps Jorginho all day long in my book.

João Felix at AMF has global superstar potential. Granted he would be only 19, 20, but if he takes off in EPL he rockets past Barkley and RLC.

Kante does beat out their other MFers, but it is not by near the distance it would be if he was back to old position. They have 4 decent MFers there besides Neves.

Wingers, if we lose Eden and CHO, its basically a draw, especially if Pulisic is a flop. Jota, Traore, Costa, and Cavaleiro are hardly shit and potentially better than a truly ageing Willian and Pedro. Felix can also play winger too, and secondary striker.

CF, especially if they add a decent 2nd striker and we do not have Higs is a big win for them. Jiminez has been great this year.

So, on paper, IF those stipulations were reality, it's far closer than one would think.

I was not freaked out when we lost to them. Probably the only 'upset' we had where I didn't go cray cray.

Unionjack likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Vesper said:

So, on paper, IF those stipulations were reality, it's far closer than one would think.

 

Definitely not slagging them off cause they do have some very good players. They are doing great in the league and will be coming here full of themselves and looking for  a win.

But me being me I go into every game with the mind of we  are going to hammer them.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Unionjack said:

Definitely not slagging them off cause they do have some very good players. They are doing great in the league and will be coming here full of themselves and looking for  a win.

But me being me I go into every game with the mind of we  are going to hammer them.

Yes! THIS YEAR. Obviously we are vastly superior. My entire comparison was based off ifs.

Next year ifs. Lolol.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
48 minutes ago, Vesper said:

Yes! THIS YEAR. Obviously we are vastly superior. My entire comparison was based off ifs.

Next year ifs. Lolol.

Those were some big ifs tho, we are not gonna sell Hazard without replacing him. Kante alone is worth as much as the better half of their squad. And they only got 19 players in their senior squad so far. For sure they are gonna run out of steam at some point. Give them EL and they would really struggle. How many teams have played for the european places in one season and struggled with relegation in the next. This league is so strong and the competition never sleeps. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Magic Lamps said:

Those were some big ifs tho, we are not gonna sell Hazard without replacing him. 

Unless he renews, that option is gone. We either sell him and CHO and cannot replace them for a year, or we keep and let them walk on a frees in summer 2020.

Same for Willian.

Those 3, Luiz walking thsi summer and will Higs be allowed to renew his loan are the 5 massive questions atm.

Plus do we recall some or all of Happy, Bats, Bakayoko, etc

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Vesper said:

Unless he renews, that option is gone. We either sell him and CHO and cannot replace them for a year, or we keep and let them walk on a frees in summer 2020.

Same for Willian.

Those 3, Luiz walking thsi summer and will Higs be allowed to renew his loan are the 5 massive questions atm.

Plus do we recall some or all of Happy, Bats, Bakayoko, etc

 

 

you are right I only just noticed that the ban will be upheld during the appeal, which is quite rigged. Really makes me wonder why the board did so little business in january. We definitely have to make CHO and Hazard stay and let them walk in a year. Maybe we can offer them a huge pay rise to make them extend for one year  with the promise to let them go for a decent fee. The club really is run by amateurs

Vesper likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, Magic Lamps said:

you are right I only just noticed that the ban will be upheld during the appeal, which is quite rigged. Really makes me wonder why the board did so little business in january. We definitely have to make CHO and Hazard stay and let them walk in a year. Maybe we can offer them a huge pay rise to make them extend for one year  with the promise to let them go for a decent fee. The club really is run by amateurs

Yep, and I figured you had not seen the nightmare news.

As soon as I saw it was Thomas Bodström who had the entire power in his hands, I knew we were fucked:middlefinger:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

5 points behind Spurs in 3rd, with 2 games in hand. Will we take advantage? Questions, questions, questions!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.