• Kovacic
    • Barkley
    • Willian
    • Pedro
    • Giroud
    • Kante (sub)
    • Loftus-Cheek (sub)
    • Hudson-Odoi (sub)

Quite possibly the worst side we've been played this season. I was expecting WAY better.

Pedro is a phenomenal player when in form. Silky touch, endless workrate, constant running in behind. Should've had a hat trick there.

Luiz, Pedro, and Kovacic were sensational. Kovacic looks really good carrying the ball.

Hopefully these missed chances don't bite us. All it takes is one terrible defensive error and they can spoil the night if we don't ad do on our lead.

6 minutes ago, Tomo said:

The difference in Kovacic when he's not played as the most attacking of the 3 is astronomical.

Dare I say we don't even miss Kante that much when he's covering.

He is playing well, but on a another note fans tend to have little expectation for the role Kante plays in. When we concede goals they blame it on Jorginho, if we fail to score goals the LCM tend to get criticized and others. 

But yeah this is the role i have been arguing for Kovacic since September, he is just not the offensive midfielder to play that advanced as Sarri had him.