test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Jason

closed Chelsea 3-0 Dynamo Kiev

Started by Jason,

Man of the Match   10 members have voted

  1. 1. Who is your Man of the Match?

    • Kepa
      0
    • Zappacosta
      0
    • Christensen
      0
    • Luiz
      1
    • Alonso
      0
    • Jorginho
      0
    • Kovacic
      0
    • Barkley
      0
    • Willian
      1
    • Pedro
      4
    • Giroud
      0
    • Kante (sub)
      0
    • Loftus-Cheek (sub)
      0
    • Hudson-Odoi (sub)
      4

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

185 posts in this topic

No clue what to expect here. Don't know how dangerous Dynamo are and don't recognize a single name in their XI.

Hopefully we take this ultra seriously and don't underestimate them. Home clean sheet a priority. We have to treat the EL like its the CL and we're totally desperate to win it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Same predicament again. I get a stronger squad away from home, but this XI at home!?

I honestly don't want to hear about fatigue when Sarri's the one to blame for that.

Vesper likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Special Juan said:

Players like Zappacosta are trusted to come in but not RLC or CHO, that's what boils my fucking piss with this guy.

You need to chill out.

He's not doing anything different to what he's done all season? Why get annoyed about something you know is going to happen 🤪

Vesper likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Muzchap said:

You need to chill out.

He's not doing anything different to what he's done all season? Why get annoyed about something you know is going to happen 🤪

I've had ten cans.:beer:

Muzchap and Vesper like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Unbelievably stupid line lineup. So sick, utterly sick of Sarri's horrid rotations.

17, 18, 19, 20 years all all over Europe big clubs starting or playing crucial minutes and we get the same dregs trotted out every bloody game.

Watch Sarri apologists use Zappacosta as proof Sarri rotates. He fucking waited until Azpi is run into the fucking ground to do it.

Muzchap likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Special Juan said:

I've had ten cans.:beer:

Grab an 11th 👍

I think I need something stronger than alcohol tonight. In my LSD inspired world- Giroud is a striking God and scores a double hat trick 👍

Then I come-down and it's 88 minutes on the clock and 0-0... 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Vesper said:

Unbelievably stupid line lineup. So sick, utterly sick of Sarri's horrid rotations.

17, 18, 18, 20 years all all over Europe big clubs starting or playing crucial minutes and we get the same dregs trotted out every bloody game.

Watch Sarri apologists use Zappacosta as proof Sarri rotates. He fucking waited until Azpi is run into the fucking ground to do it.

You knew it was coming though? We all did. This is his way...

Vesper and Laylabelle like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Muzchap said:

Grab an 11th 👍

I think I need something stronger than alcohol tonight. In my LSD inspired world- Giroud is a striking God and scores a double hat trick 👍

Then I come-down and it's 88 minutes on the clock and 0-0... 

11th started, unlike CHO:D

Muzchap likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Muzchap said:

You need to chill out.

He's not doing anything different to what he's done all season? Why get annoyed about something you know is going to happen 🤪

I think for some of us, posting in the match day thread is a good way to deal with our frustration. 

You are right this is who Sarri is, acceptance is quite hard even though i know what is coming. As the comedian Jeff Jeffries said, hope is the biggest cause of depression.  

Muzchap likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Bull shit, Pedro Willian and Barclay again!!!!!!!!!!   I hope cho goes it the summer he proper wasted at Chelsea and rlc. Sarri comes out saying he is planning for next season! What a load of shit

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Odoi has to leave. I'm fucking furious. Especially watching Rashford do the things he is doing. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, Pizy said:

No clue what to expect here. Don't know how dangerous Dynamo are and don't recognize a single name in their XI.

Hopefully we take this ultra seriously and don't underestimate them. Home clean sheet a priority. We have to treat the EL like its the CL and we're totally desperate to win it.

RW Viktor Tsyhankov is now their main threat, with Fran Sol (a CF tracking to 30 plus goals all comps) out with injury

Muzchap likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, DDA said:

Odoi has to leave. I'm fucking furious. Especially watching Rashford do the things he is doing. 

Am sorry but Odoi is not even in the same.class as rashford even before he started playing in the first 11

Muzchap and 0007 like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, BluesMadLad said:

Am sorry but Odoi is not even in the same.class as rashford even before he started playing in the first 11

But Rashford did get minutes under Van Gaal- it was Jose who stunted his playing time, although Ole has reversed that.

Fucked off that they gambled on Ole and he's doing well. If we gambled on Frank it would probably turn into a shower of shite :(

BluesMadLad likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Muzchap said:

But Rashford did get minutes under Van Gaal- it was Jose who stunted his playing time, although Ole has reversed that.

Fucked off that they gambled on Ole and he's doing well. If we gambled on Frank it would probably turn into a shower of shite :(

The difference is ole has brought back the Fergus style, feeling and brought back the man Utd of old  15 year's of history and identify. What's chelsea? Sack 're apoint sack 're apoint etc etc so what could Frank do to bring us back to the chelsea of old? O wait yeah that's it get sacked then replaced.....

Muzchap and 0007 like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, BluesMadLad said:

Am sorry but Odoi is not even in the same.class as rashford even before he started playing in the first 11

Let's be real here. If CHO was at any of Arsenal, United, Liverpool, or Spuds he would be every bit as good, if not better than Rashford is currently. All of those clubs/managers would be giving him regular starts and nurturing his talent more/better than we do.

It's sad but true. And that's why we'll most certainly lose him this summer.

DDA, Alabama and Laylabelle like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Lol.. 

Watch Sarri muppets come here and start defending the clown... I have said it and would say it again until sarri knows how to differentiate between a player and marijuana....then I will take him serious... 

 

Muzchap likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, BluesMadLad said:

Am sorry but Odoi is not even in the same.class as rashford even before he started playing in the first 11

CHO is MUCH closer to Rashford than he is to a player who deserves the 74 total league minutes he has gotten

Muzchap and 0007 like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.