Said Benrahma

Unionjack

27 minutes ago, kellzfresh said:

The guy is a natural, got the skills. I'm fully satisfied if we are getting this guy when we let willian go.

hell of a strike, just wow

question is, would he get that separation to get the shot off against EPL defenders

3 minutes ago, MoroccanBlue said:

Curious, which would you guys prefer?

Spend the amount on Havertz. 

Or spend the amount on Benrahma, a top CB and LB? Move Ziyech to the number 8 with CHO/Benrahma & Pulisic for the wing positions?

If they are mutually exclusive, i would say the latter. I don't think havertz is an option (monday we will know if there is a slight chance).

A top CB, LB , gk (defensive coach) would go lightyears in improving us overall. With a world class defense we can win the league.no kidding. But I think there is more of a chanceof us getting havertz (provided we get CL) than stomping a wc gk, cb and lb out of the ground in the current market.

Just now, Magic Lamps said:

If they are mutually exclusive, i would say the latter. I don't think havertz is an option (monday we will know if there is a slight chance).

A top CB, LB , gk (defensive coach) would go lightyears in improving us overall. With a world class defense we can win the league.no kidding. But I think there is more of a chanceof us getting havertz (provided we get CL) than stomping a wc gk, cb and lb out of the ground in the current market.

If that's the case I think we are banking a lot on our attack saving our defence every game. 

• 2 weeks later...
14 hours ago, shrenshah said:

Benrahma is ours if we dont get cl and havertz

Harvetz looks done. Way too much noise around it. Only way he doesn't come here is if he pulls a fast one like Willian did to Spuds.

As for Benarhma, surely he is being lined up for the AM4 position if Willian doesn't re-sign. 

3 minutes ago, King Kante said:

As for Benarhma, surely he is being lined up for the AM4 position if Willian doesn't re-sign.

I don't think we'll sign Benrahma even if Willian doesn't resign.

LW - Pulisic/Werner + Mount is an option as well)

RW - Ziyech/CHO + maybe Havertz

Adding Benrahma seems overkill. Would use that money to go fix that defence!

14 minutes ago, Jason said:

I don't think we'll sign Benrahma even if Willian doesn't resign.

LW - Pulisic/Werner + Mount is an option as well)

RW - Ziyech/CHO + maybe Havertz

Adding Benrahma seems overkill. Would use that money to go fix that defence!

Yeah, maybe. The defence does need a hell of a lot of work. 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You