test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Unionjack

Said Benrahma

Started by Unionjack,

59 posts in this topic
3 minutes ago, MoroccanBlue said:

Curious, which would you guys prefer?

Spend the amount on Havertz. 

Or spend the amount on Benrahma, a top CB and LB? Move Ziyech to the number 8 with CHO/Benrahma & Pulisic for the wing positions?

If they are mutually exclusive, i would say the latter. I don't think havertz is an option (monday we will know if there is a slight chance).

A top CB, LB , gk (defensive coach) would go lightyears in improving us overall. With a world class defense we can win the league.no kidding. But I think there is more of a chanceof us getting havertz (provided we get CL) than stomping a wc gk, cb and lb out of the ground in the current market.

killer1257 likes this

Just now, Magic Lamps said:

If they are mutually exclusive, i would say the latter. I don't think havertz is an option (monday we will know if there is a slight chance).

A top CB, LB , gk (defensive coach) would go lightyears in improving us overall. With a world class defense we can win the league.no kidding. But I think there is more of a chanceof us getting havertz (provided we get CL) than stomping a wc gk, cb and lb out of the ground in the current market.

If that's the case I think we are banking a lot on our attack saving our defence every game. 

14 hours ago, shrenshah said:

Benrahma is ours if we dont get cl and havertz

Harvetz looks done. Way too much noise around it. Only way he doesn't come here is if he pulls a fast one like Willian did to Spuds.

As for Benarhma, surely he is being lined up for the AM4 position if Willian doesn't re-sign. 

3 minutes ago, King Kante said:

As for Benarhma, surely he is being lined up for the AM4 position if Willian doesn't re-sign.

I don't think we'll sign Benrahma even if Willian doesn't resign.

LW - Pulisic/Werner + Mount is an option as well)

RW - Ziyech/CHO + maybe Havertz

Adding Benrahma seems overkill. Would use that money to go fix that defence!

14 minutes ago, Jason said:

I don't think we'll sign Benrahma even if Willian doesn't resign.

LW - Pulisic/Werner + Mount is an option as well)

RW - Ziyech/CHO + maybe Havertz

Adding Benrahma seems overkill. Would use that money to go fix that defence!

Yeah, maybe. The defence does need a hell of a lot of work. 

West Brom is such a shite team. Would prefer any of the 3 relegated teams in Pl over WBA. 

At least they will be out in a year again.

1 hour ago, Special Juan said:

I hope it does happen, I'm not on the CHO wagon, today he was average again.

Am with you 100%,