test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Jason

closed Fulham 1-2 Chelsea

Started by Jason,

Man of the Match   17 members have voted

1. 1. Who is your Man of the Match?

• Kepa
    • Azpilicueta
    • Rudiger
    • Christensen
    • Emerson
    • Jorginho
    • Kante
    • Barkley
    • Willian
    • Hazard
    • Higuain
    • Kovacic (sub)
    • Pedro (sub)
    • Loftus-Cheek (sub)

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

331 posts in this topic

Great to see Christensen start and Emerson to get another game but I do think at least one of RLC or CHO should have started this one. Willian is crap RW anyways and Barkley hasn't done much since October

On the other hand, our bench is starting look very strong! Nearly all of those players would start for Arsenal week in week out

mccg likes this

22 minutes ago, Special Juan said:

fancy 3-1 Chelsea.

12/1 it comes in ?! i used to do that scoreline all the time . twice this season its come up , home to Bate + home to palace 

On 3/1/2019 at 9:21 PM, Fulham Broadway said:

Heard that the 'racist' fans had their season tickets returned and bans lifted. Video and supporting evidence from stewards backed their story.

Apologies from Matthew Syed, Dan Levene, Ian Wright etc etc and Sterling …..?? Nah just silence

I have heard nothing about this, so you could imagine how angry I feel that we find out through your post. Absolute joke. 

Fulham Broadway likes this

I'm sure Calum is delighted he was forced to stay for this. I know it's a must win game, but surely against fucking Fulham he could've started.

I'd be annoyed if I was RLC as well. Barkley hasn't exactly pulled up trees and seems to be loved by Sarri.

Laylabelle, El P., 11Drogba and 1 other like this

Hopefully the scrubs don't start booing kepa , that's all we need a nervous keeper.

5 minutes ago, !Hazard! said:

Great to see Emerson to get another game but I do think at least one of RLC or CHO should have started this one. Willian is crap RW anyways and Barkley hasn't done much since October

Yeah agree, think i would have played Giroud up front also instead of Higuain freshen things up also

2 minutes ago, mccg said:

Yeah agree, think i would have played Giroud up front also instead of Higuain freshen things up also

Nah higs needs the game time to adapt to the PL if we have any chance of finishing in the top 4 this season, we won't finish top 4 with giroud starting games imo.

9 minutes ago, Pizy said:

I'm sure Calum is delighted he was forced to stay for this. I know it's a must win game, but surely against fucking Fulham he could've started.

I'd be annoyed if I was RLC as well. Barkley hasn't exactly pulled up trees and seems to be loved by Sarri.

And yet people wonder why he wanted out

Anyways, would really love to see Higuain bag a goal today to improve his confidence.

As for them, Mitrovic is the obvious danger man. Cristensen better be ready for the physicality. It's something he normally struggles with.

EL is competition for more rotation. You guys should realise this by now. 

Should have let Willy start.

The issue with keepers, starting with Courtois, is people thinking its a birthright. He should have to force his way back in.

Btw I don't understand why Sarri don't want full back on the bench.  Doesn't make any sense. 

Can someone explain to me why we are chanting Spuds chants in a Fulham match? It’s not like Spuds lost yesterday either.

Vesper likes this