• Kovacic
    • Hazard
    • Pedro
    • Higuain
    • Willian (sub)
    • Loftus-Cheek (sub)
    • Giroud (sub)

7 hours ago, Romans disciples said:

brother comrade l see this bastards when lm in Williamsburg and  London , believe me it will be a shit hole.

Our stadium is glorious    . Full of history and situated in a beautiful,  wonderful area. There area is a piss   hole   full of the unwashed   , benefit central,  full of housing projects. There is no comparison. 

Never will it be better than the Bridge .

I hate north London with a deep passion mate but the people in the area,the passion for us around the Bridge and the club towards its real supporters has really changed since I started going.

Used to be the area was full of working class families. The supporters were the salt of the earth pie and a pint and a good sing song.

Theres been times I try to get some songs goming up in MH east and I get fuckin tuts. Ive seen peeps sitting on their notebooks doing their Facebooks instead of watching the game

I dont knock anyone for being poor - thats just as wrong as could be. Money doesn't make you any better or worse of a supporter.

These are the old Chelsea fans and the pride and support they gave the club. Wish it was still like it.

15 hours ago, LAM09 said:

Sounds like Emerson could be our LB for the long haul. About time!

not with Sarri he won't, he rates Alonso too much and it will be his downfall, like he said: "Alonso is one of the best fullbacks in the world", delusional prick.

2 hours ago, Unionjack said:

I hate north London with a deep passion mate but the people in the area,the passion for us around the Bridge and the club towards its real supporters has really changed since I started going.

Used to be the area was full of working class families. The supporters were the salt of the earth pie and a pint and a good sing song.

Theres been times I try to get some songs goming up in MH east and I get fuckin tuts. Ive seen peeps sitting on their notebooks doing their Facebooks instead of watching the game

I dont knock anyone for being poor - thats just as wrong as could be. Money doesn't make you any better or worse of a supporter.

These are the old Chelsea fans and the pride and support they gave the club. Wish it was still like it.

My grandfather developed / researched air to air missile systems under Brezhnez . His pinnacle was a series that made the Mig the most advanced interceptor of its time. Huge sales resulted with China , Warsaw pact states buying the system. The charletan  Kennedy even copied as your MI6 stole the plans and passed them on to the corrupt Pentagon.   My point is that he lived in semi poverty in  Soviet  controlled apartment blocks . Poor by decadent western standards but proud to serve the Soviet. Money l agree has no relevance but pride to the greater good of achievement. That is honor,  this is what the scum of North London do not have.

Their  horde do not come from this area but bland suburbs of greater London , home counties  , they have no bonds to this shit hole . My point is they are based in a dump unlike ourselves.  l think your people say you can polish a turd only somewhat. 

1 hour ago, Romans disciples said:

My grandfather developed / researched air to air missile systems under Brezhnez . His pinnacle was a series that made the Mig the most advanced interceptor of its time. Huge sales resulted with China , Warsaw pact states buying the system. The charletan  Kennedy even copied as your MI6 stole the plans and passed them on to the corrupt Pentagon.   My point is that he lived in semi poverty in  Soviet  controlled apartment blocks . Poor by decadent western standards but proud to serve the Soviet. Money l agree has no relevance but pride to the greater good of achievement. That is honor,  this is what the scum of North London do not have.

Their  horde do not come from this area but bland suburbs of greater London , home counties  , they have no bonds to this shit hole . My point is they are based in a dump unlike ourselves.  l think your people say you can polish a turd only somewhat. 

And you think that the people that now live around the ground are from Chelsea? Have you walked around Chelsea lately?

Its not the Chelsea even from the 80s.

There might be so,e old English money still knocking about and some that are just too stuborn to move but the ,ore working class Lononers can't afford to live around Chelsea now. I know I couldn't even afford the rent.

2 hours ago, Romans disciples said:

Their  horde do not come from this area but bland suburbs of greater London , home counties 

By far the most fans attending Stamford Bridge come from Greater London and the Home Counties, Surrey, Sussex. Sp*ds traditional fan base are from Edmonton, North London generally, Essex, Herts.

18 minutes ago, Fulham Broadway said:

Getting that way buying a pint too !

You ever tried a home brew? Done a few. Last one was a really nice strawberry cider. Going to do a bluberry one next.

Seeing more peeps walking round before the games with tins.

Who's rattled Bucks cage?

Another case of PC gone bonkers

Chelsea plead with fans not to sing anti-semitic chants as chairman Bruce Buck criticises Tottenham fans' use of 'Y-word'

Chelsea have called on their fans to avoid using the Y-word during league clash

The Blues have released a statement to warn supporters about their conduct

Chelsea chief Bruce Buck does not understand why Tottenham fans use word 

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-6751499/Chelsea-plead-fans-not-sing-anti-semitic-chants.html

Right my droogs its off for a beer or 6 before the game/ Lets hope the lads are full of vinegar and ready to put on a show for us.

(also going to see Spuds v Gooners Saturday. My 2 most hated teams together and going with a lifeong Goomer! Should be interesting lol)

It would be nice to see a

EDEN  HIGS  CHO

RLC  KANTE  JORGI
EEMERSIN  RUDI

ARRI KEPA

Set up/ Stuck on Luiz and Dave as to what would be the best for us but they will probably both play

Or will Sarri go with the false 9 again to throw Poch off balance?? Whatever happens lets get loud tonight and no fuckin boo's!

COYFB!!

4d5104bf72aa590d351d191f48ef9a21.gif

155ce9b4f40d74a9305cf293f37ec3bb.gif

89th minute, 0-0, referee blows the whistle and it's a penalty for chelsea! just as hazard was preparing to take the penalty, everyones attention goes to the middle of the field where gary cahill out of nowhere landed with his jetpack and pulls out a gattling gun loaded with cigarette butts threataning sarri to unload if he doesnt sub him in. 

I don't want to be the party pooper but I doubt we'll see Emerson playing 3 games in less than a week. On the other hand, the same goes for Azpi and I am curios  to know if there are double standarts. 

No matter what, it's a massive game and I am buzzing :cig:

Sarri’s formation has to be unpredictable just like the city game. And the players have to know how important this game is, not just about the points but who our opponent is. The majority of Chelsea supporters place Spurs as there most hated team, and those scumbags before our 2-0 defeat last year haven’t won at the bridge for 28. we have to win this game to confirm that one defeat was a fluke. With United dropping points this is a huge opportunity. To me anything other than a win is loss, and I don’t care if some people say it’s Tottenham, we’re Chelsea the pride of London, the first and only London team to win the Champions League. That should mean something.