• Kante
    • Kovacic
    • Hazard
    • Pedro
    • Higuain
    • Willian (sub)
    • Loftus-Cheek (sub)
    • Giroud (sub)

do you think? I am convinced Higuain starts - he has missed the Malmo game and got about half hour yesterday or so, and Kovacic.   We have just done 120 mins, I dont think there is a chance we play that same team. You know what Sarri is like with his system and "my way or no way" thinking.    I reckon alonso comes back in, and Christensen may start too.
There should be no chance in hell for Alonso on Wednesday. Potentially bring him in for Fulham

I see Tottenham fans are already writing us off - http://spursforlife.com/tottenham-in-no-mood-to-say-sarri/

Will be good to shut them up again on Wednesday night and also put a spanner in their top four works

Just now, LAM09 said:
2 minutes ago, Unionjack said:
He's mot the final solution but he is the answer right now.

Of course. Have to pick the best options available right now and reassess things (if possible) in the summer.

I hope he has changed his mind on Alonso.

He's had a poor year Alonso, was definitely better under Conte.

Time to stick these fuckers a memory they will never forget. There always so righteous, think they have the high moral ground . They are super shit,  a club that worships a chicken,  sells  its soul for any form of income .

There history is in black and white. Their  owner is a disinterested tax capitalist dodger. We have Roman that supports his country and his club. There new stadium looks a douchbag,  full of plastics, tourists   new age glory hunters.

if we play like Sunday they will die.

Lions 4 chickens 0

1 hour ago, Romans disciples said:

Time to stick these fuckers a memory they will never forget. There always so righteous, think they have the high moral ground . They are super shit,  a club that worships a chicken,  sells  its soul for any form of income .

There history is in black and white. Their  owner is a disinterested tax capitalist dodger. We have Roman that supports his country and his club. There new stadium looks a douchbag,  full of plastics, tourists   new age glory hunters.

if we play like Sunday they will die.

Lions 4 chickens 0

How do you know who their stadium is going to be full of? You speak as if it's already been in use. As for the stadium itself, looks pretty decent to me. Certainly better than Stamford Bridge.

23 minutes ago, OhForAGreavsie said:

How do you know who their stadium is going to be full of? You speak as if it's already been in use. As for the stadium itself, looks pretty decent to me. Certainly better than Stamford Bridge.

brother comrade l see this bastards when lm in Williamsburg and  London , believe me it will be a shit hole.

Our stadium is glorious    . Full of history and situated in a beautiful,  wonderful area. There area is a piss   hole   full of the unwashed   , benefit central,  full of housing projects. There is no comparison. 

Never will it be better than the Bridge .

2 hours ago, Romans disciples said:

brother comrade l see this bastards when lm in Williamsburg and  London , believe me it will be a shit hole.

Our stadium is glorious    . Full of history and situated in a beautiful,  wonderful area. There area is a piss   hole   full of the unwashed   , benefit central,  full of housing projects. There is no comparison. 

Never will it be better than the Bridge .

I like our stadium because of reasons you said but let's be honest. We are the last top 20 European club without proper modern stadium. 42k seats is not enough.