test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Jason

closed Chelsea 2-0 Spurs

Started by Jason,

Man of the Match   24 members have voted

1. 1. Who is your Man of the Match?

• Caballero
    • Azpilicueta
    • Rudiger
    • Luiz
    • Alonso
    • Jorginho
    • Kante
    • Kovacic
    • Hazard
    • Pedro
    • Higuain
    • Willian (sub)
    • Loftus-Cheek (sub)
    • Giroud (sub)

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

314 posts in this topic
He's mot the final solution but he is the answer right now.
Of course. Have to pick the best options available right now and reassess things (if possible) in the summer.
Unionjack likes this

Just now, LAM09 said:
2 minutes ago, Unionjack said:
He's mot the final solution but he is the answer right now.

Of course. Have to pick the best options available right now and reassess things (if possible) in the summer.

I hope he has changed his mind on Alonso.

He's had a poor year Alonso, was definitely better under Conte.

Unionjack and Fulham Broadway like this

Time to stick these fuckers a memory they will never forget. There always so righteous, think they have the high moral ground . They are super shit,  a club that worships a chicken,  sells  its soul for any form of income .

There history is in black and white. Their  owner is a disinterested tax capitalist dodger. We have Roman that supports his country and his club. There new stadium looks a douchbag,  full of plastics, tourists   new age glory hunters.

if we play like Sunday they will die.

Lions 4 chickens 0

Unionjack likes this

1 hour ago, Romans disciples said:

Time to stick these fuckers a memory they will never forget. There always so righteous, think they have the high moral ground . They are super shit,  a club that worships a chicken,  sells  its soul for any form of income .

There history is in black and white. Their  owner is a disinterested tax capitalist dodger. We have Roman that supports his country and his club. There new stadium looks a douchbag,  full of plastics, tourists   new age glory hunters.

if we play like Sunday they will die.

Lions 4 chickens 0

How do you know who their stadium is going to be full of? You speak as if it's already been in use. As for the stadium itself, looks pretty decent to me. Certainly better than Stamford Bridge.

23 minutes ago, OhForAGreavsie said:

How do you know who their stadium is going to be full of? You speak as if it's already been in use. As for the stadium itself, looks pretty decent to me. Certainly better than Stamford Bridge.

brother comrade l see this bastards when lm in Williamsburg and  London , believe me it will be a shit hole.

Our stadium is glorious    . Full of history and situated in a beautiful,  wonderful area. There area is a piss   hole   full of the unwashed   , benefit central,  full of housing projects. There is no comparison. 

Never will it be better than the Bridge .

Unionjack likes this

2 hours ago, Romans disciples said:

brother comrade l see this bastards when lm in Williamsburg and  London , believe me it will be a shit hole.

Our stadium is glorious    . Full of history and situated in a beautiful,  wonderful area. There area is a piss   hole   full of the unwashed   , benefit central,  full of housing projects. There is no comparison. 

I like our stadium because of reasons you said but let's be honest. We are the last top 20 European club without proper modern stadium. 42k seats is not enough. 

Unionjack likes this

7 hours ago, Romans disciples said:

I hate north London with a deep passion mate but the people in the area,the passion for us around the Bridge and the club towards its real supporters has really changed since I started going.

Used to be the area was full of working class families. The supporters were the salt of the earth pie and a pint and a good sing song.

Theres been times I try to get some songs goming up in MH east and I get fuckin tuts. Ive seen peeps sitting on their notebooks doing their Facebooks instead of watching the game

I dont knock anyone for being poor - thats just as wrong as could be. Money doesn't make you any better or worse of a supporter.

These are the old Chelsea fans and the pride and support they gave the club. Wish it was still like it.

Johnnyeye likes this

15 hours ago, LAM09 said:

Sounds like Emerson could be our LB for the long haul. About time!

not with Sarri he won't, he rates Alonso too much and it will be his downfall, like he said: "Alonso is one of the best fullbacks in the world", delusional prick.

2 hours ago, Unionjack said:

I hate north London with a deep passion mate but the people in the area,the passion for us around the Bridge and the club towards its real supporters has really changed since I started going.

Used to be the area was full of working class families. The supporters were the salt of the earth pie and a pint and a good sing song.

Theres been times I try to get some songs goming up in MH east and I get fuckin tuts. Ive seen peeps sitting on their notebooks doing their Facebooks instead of watching the game

I dont knock anyone for being poor - thats just as wrong as could be. Money doesn't make you any better or worse of a supporter.

These are the old Chelsea fans and the pride and support they gave the club. Wish it was still like it.

My grandfather developed / researched air to air missile systems under Brezhnez . His pinnacle was a series that made the Mig the most advanced interceptor of its time. Huge sales resulted with China , Warsaw pact states buying the system. The charletan  Kennedy even copied as your MI6 stole the plans and passed them on to the corrupt Pentagon.   My point is that he lived in semi poverty in  Soviet  controlled apartment blocks . Poor by decadent western standards but proud to serve the Soviet. Money l agree has no relevance but pride to the greater good of achievement. That is honor,  this is what the scum of North London do not have.

Their  horde do not come from this area but bland suburbs of greater London , home counties  , they have no bonds to this shit hole . My point is they are based in a dump unlike ourselves.  l think your people say you can polish a turd only somewhat.