• Kante
    • Kovacic
    • Hazard
    • Pedro
    • Higuain
    • Willian (sub)
    • Loftus-Cheek (sub)
    • Giroud (sub)

Not a vintage performance tonight but very pleased to see some fight and character on show, particularly after the disappointing and tiring way we lost at the weekend.

There definitely needs to be an improvement in the attacking sense, but the last two games we have been far more solid and some credit is due for Sarri with regards to that seemingly learning from mistakes past.

The run of games now is favourable and hopefully will help us build some confidence and consistency to our game.

A personal highlight tonight also was watching Jenas squirm and frown after the game. Might as well have taken his mic off and ran into a corner crying.

WELL YA BLOODY HOOOOOYA!!!!

Good to see the lads back with some fire in their belly!

Was proud of the way we fought to come back these last 2 games against arguably the best team in England and the darlings of London!

Shows that we do have the ability to play Sarri's system and we can summon up an extra gear when needed.

The score again could and should have been bigger with Higs missing a couple.

But all 3 Eden Higs Pedro played good tho Eden was a bit quiet. But Pedro bless his little legs. He was all over the shop. And that tackle after he scored!! He was our best defender too! Tackle of the season.

Midfield was good too. Wee Baldy Man another good game.

Emerson and Dave was a bit quiet but think that Dave getting some stick for not stepping up with Kepa got him a bit fired up. Good to see him fronting Potato Head. Fuckin shitbag! What a shock eh!! Not even a booking! Cunt!

And just shows that Sarri does have the bottle to bench naughty boys!

You know what.

The media/our supporters might be throwing all sorts of shit at us at all sorts of level. ie Racism,Sarri,Youth,loans,player revolt etc - we all know the stories - but at least we aren't Spuds!!!

To have your manager actually coming out saying he didn't think they could challenge for the league for the next 5 to 10 years is absolutely fuckin mind blowing!!!

And to top it off - Hes still in the job ffs!!!

Can you imagine Roman stamding for that???

Thats what sets us apart and why we are STILL the Pride of London!

We EXPECT to win!

We might have some blow ups when things are not going to plan but it is because we expect the best from the lads and when they don't give it they let us down as well as themselves. We just want them to acknowledfge that they are just as pissed off about it as we are.

Just show is some unity.

They did it today on the pitch!!!

Now we hust got to keep it going for the rest of the season!

Woke up a wee bit tender but absolutely buzzing. Great to beat that lot as always. Terrible to feel they've got one up on you at any point. At the start when I seen the line up I called sarri all the tramps of the day. Back to the same old shite I thought. You know what though? Boys did good. Think our passing is starting to flow more, though ironically jorginho 'the pass master' gave loads away last night. Actually reckon the lads might have turned a corner.... Maybe! Be interesting to see how we go against Fulham. Could well imagine after the last 3 games decent displays we go out and have a grim outing. Anyway onwards and upwards. Thought Kante was unreal last night. Motm for me but can see why Pedro got it. 

14 hours ago, Ryan Fong said:

Can’t wait to see Alonso gets absolutely destroyed, oh wait, I choose to sleep instead.

How was your sleep? Hope you enjoyed it as much as we enjoyed the game? :P 

54 minutes ago, Unionjack said:

He's one of our own

Hes one of our own

Kieran Trippier Hes one of our own!!

Did it come out on telly??

Old Tweet he made back in 2014

1575446.jpg?r=5c775ab367a38

Some good old classics last night...

You're still fucking shit, youre still fucking shit, Tottenham Hotsp*r your still fucking shit.

You'll never sing that, you'll never sing that, Champions of Europe, you'll never sing that...

17 minutes ago, Fulham Broadway said:

You're still fucking shit, youre still fucking shit, Tottenham Hotsp*r your still fucking shit.

You'll never sing that, you'll never sing that, Champions of Europe, you'll never sing that...

And this one

"if I had the wings of a sparrow, if I had the arse of a crow, I'd fly over Tottenham tomorrow and shit on the bastards below"

my impression about last chelsea game:  this squad is becoming solid, rudiger and luiz made a great match 

kovacic is improving

pedro did a wonderful match 

the only negative thing:  chelsea's victory that ruins the party to the fantastic fans who boo sarri and the squad :P

40 minutes ago, Fulham Broadway said:

23 minutes ago, Special Juan said:

And this one

"if I had the wings of a sparrow, if I had the arse of a crow, I'd fly over Tottenham tomorrow and shit on the bastards below"

I know I might sound basic but I really miss those old days. There was some great chants,banter,laughs.

Just found this old pic of the Shed End and been having flashbacks all morning.

5c77f9c00d550_CFCStamfordBridgeTheShedPrideofLondon.thumb.jpg.cd9a62a710ce2cec8eb15a18a4312de5.jpg