• Higuain
    • Willian (sub)
    • Loftus-Cheek (sub)
    • Giroud (sub)

Hazard higuain CHO

RLC jorginho kante

Emerson Andreas Rudi Zappa

Kepa

CHO should start as he will be the freshest of the wingers.

RLC deserves a start ahead of kova and Barkley.

Azpi should get some rest.

im in shambles right now, absolutely gutted, i just don't know what to expect from this team anymore, god i miss the old guard :( , it makes you aprecciate even more what we achieved in past years with sacrifice, passion and pride, we've won it all on a consistent basis thats a fact, this current lot can only dream of such a feat, no strong character or mentality to get over the line. Maybe many of us have been used to be spoiled with success that we cannot tolerate failure, thats the high ceiling this club has, we are no Arsenal, Spurs or Pool who accept mediocrity year in year out.

2 hours ago, Johnnyeye said:

im in shambles right now, absolutely gutted, i just don't know what to expect from this team anymore, god i miss the old guard :( , it makes you aprecciate even more what we achieved in past years with sacrifice, passion and pride, we've won it all on a consistent basis thats a fact, this current lot can only dream of such a feat, no strong character or mentality to get over the line. Maybe many of us have been used to be spoiled with success that we cannot tolerate failure, thats the high ceiling this club has, we are no Arsenal, Spurs or Pool who accept mediocrity year in year out.

Nah. For me our success in the past spoiled us. The old guard was built by Abramovich money, we are like this city team. World class player everywhere. This is more of reality. 

13 hours ago, Johnnyeye said:

im in shambles right now, absolutely gutted, i just don't know what to expect from this team anymore, god i miss the old guard :( , it makes you aprecciate even more what we achieved in past years with sacrifice, passion and pride, we've won it all on a consistent basis thats a fact, this current lot can only dream of such a feat, no strong character or mentality to get over the line. 

The core of this group have pissed two league titles along with the Cup, there's many things they can be questioned for but one thing they can do is bring trophy's home.

I'm flying over for this one.WoooHooooo. Costing me a bloody small fortune, but what I'm worried about is which Chelsea turns up, the Man city league one or the Man City final one????Anyway really looking forward to it. My BIG problem is this........I haven't told the wife I'm off to London for a couple of days..and have no intention of either!!!!!!:D:D Will she even notice I've gone???????

10 hours ago, Muzchap said:

We all know it wasn't.

I'm sorry but that's the reason we aren't going to succeed with any manager, the players know they can down tools and the manager gets fucked over.

The sad thing is - his tactics and team selection were spot on yesterday, we made an excellent City side (most of us would love) look bang fucking average and it was us in the 2nd half who looked most likely to win.

I absolutely sense his frustration with that dressing room of Prima Donnas- they just cannot be trusted.

Bringing Cabeloro on would have been a masterstroke and put a shit load of extra pressure on City players- the last thing they needed.

I honestly believe if Kepa hadn't fucked about we would have won.

We broke the footballing traditions and were punished for it - I accept that, bitterly, but I accept it.

Yay Yay and thrice Yay!!!

Lets fuck these north London cunts up!!!

1 Episode yesterday is all anyone on here is talking about!

Sarri got it right yesterday but nobody utters a word about it. You might as well make us join up with the rest of the clickbait media site Chelsea bashers!

11 minutes ago, Henrique said:

For me its pretty obvious the line up will be the same that started the game against City, even with Hazard playing as false 9.

do you think? I am convinced Higuain starts - he has missed the Malmo game and got about half hour yesterday or so, and Kovacic.   We have just done 120 mins, I dont think there is a chance we play that same team. You know what Sarri is like with his system and "my way or no way" thinking.    I reckon alonso comes back in, and Christensen may start too.