• Barkley
    • Pedro
    • Willian
    • Hazard
    • Hudson-Odoi (sub)
    • Loftus-Cheek (sub)
    • Higuain (sub)

1 hour ago, the wes said:

I will throw myself front of a bus if Alonso and Jorginho is on the starting line up 🙁🙁 knowing sarri they will

What bus number m8 , number 13 is unlucky Newtownabbey lol , surely Emerson deserves the call ffs ! I said the last game against city ,school boy errors, drop Kante back 1st 20 mins don't give anything away keep it tight , kinda the 1st half at Stamford bridge ,show them the dee vee dee of that! fucking better play with the heart on the sleeve tomorrow and do us proud after the worst defeat in 28 years!

8 hours ago, Stats said:

Yeah. I agree. We win this game then great but we have bigger priorities. Spurs also have an extra day rest. We play our 'best team' to play at such a high intensity tomorrow, then can they keep the same up against Spurs? Not so sure and that is the real crucial one. I won't care if we lose tomorrow as everyone is expects it. Just want to see a respectable effort from the team but we cannot afford to lose Wednesday's game at any cost. In fact, would go as far as saying it is a must win, espec with us being behind United and Arsenal having two games coming up which they should win.

Tbf though we had a week rest over City.. Still lost 6-0.  

Just hope they can do us proud tommrow . No stupid loss again. Win great. Lose no big deal but don't lose in the first few minutes. 

I can see us beating Spurs and dropping silly points again.. Just cause. We keep doing that. 

1 hour ago, mccg said:

FIFA INVESTIGATION 

Manchester City news: Premier League champions could be hit with same transfer ban Chelsea received

https://talksport.com/football/499806/manchester-city-could-hit-transfer-ban-chelsea/

Not going to happen the FIFA have been collecting blank cheque's from billionaire Sheikh's since the Qatar world cup bid  😠😠

On 22/02/2019 at 10:25 PM, Nicco said:

I had a dream we won 2-1, CHO scored the winner and kissed his badge :ph34r:

hope you backed that its 125/1 williehill!!! if it dosnt come up you should stay of the drugs/cheese and kiss your own badger!

2 minutes ago, the wes said:

Not going to happen the FIFA have been collecting blank cheque's from billionaire Sheikh's since the Qatar world cup bid  😠😠

Yeah corrupt from the core, the by-law's ffp m.city done from the stadium sponsorship etc started from a shake here and a sheikh there ffs . money talks and more importantly money keeps things silent 

On 22/02/2019 at 10:14 PM, Unionjack said:

Kepa

Azpilicueta - Christensen - Luiz - Emerson

Barkley-  Kante- Alonso

Odoi        Hazard

- Higuain -

I'd deffo give this ago , 4321 

On 22/02/2019 at 10:06 PM, DYC. said:

Kepa

Azpilicueta - Rudiger - Luiz - Emerson

Kante - Jorginho - Alonso

Odoi - Higuain - Hazard

Are you trying to kill me 😂😂 Jorginho and Alonso beside each other is suicide 🙁🙁 Mateo - Kante - RLC would be better in my wee world but it's not going to happen tho 🙁🙁🙁

1 minute ago, the wes said:

Are you trying to kill me 😂😂 Jorginho and Alonso beside each other is suicide 🙁🙁 Mateo - Kante - RLC would be better in my wee world but it's not going to happen tho 🙁🙁🙁

Really still not feeling RLC bud/ Not showing hes doing enough. Has everything he should need but still doesnt seem to know how or when to use them.

I'd still try Willian up there or Pedro.

9 hours ago, Mana said:

but I’d rather lose the final and beat Spuds, then to win the final THEN lose to Spuds

mmm think we should have a troll poll ? there is 12 games in the prem to go , dare say there will afew more lost games before the end of the season(europa league looks a better bet 2bh)i'd take a win tomorrow a draw on wed! beat utd at old trafford sweet!