test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Jason

closed Chelsea 3-0 Malmo

Started by Jason,

Man of the Match   4 members have voted

1. 1. Who is your Man of the Match?

• Caballero
    • Azpilicueta
    • Rudiger
    • Christensen
    • Emerson
    • Kovacic
    • Kante
    • Barkley
    • Willian
    • Hudson-Odoi
    • Giroud
    • Jorginho (sub)
    • Loftus-Cheek (sub)
    • Ampadu (sub)

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

165 posts in this topic
32 minutes ago, manpe said:

Sorry, I'm high and totally missed it somehow EVEN THOUGH I specifically searched both pages :doh: You are god :worship2:

I am high too

101 F fever

A prezzie wifey brought back from work

Sick as a dog

:(

Need more confidence playing while being pressed, if keep hooving long ball after being pressed there is no point of kicking the ball back

We had a nightmare of a game last Monday...

...and this is all you can do?

Just now, Laylabelle said:

Their goal is coming! This is dire. The Malmö fans are fun though. 

Can we stop passing bloody backwards!!!! 

It is the right approach, that way we we want to invite their press and have more space for our attacker to operate. But we cannot be afraid to play and just kick long ball

Sideways pass, sideways pass, sideways pass, sideways pass, sideways pass, sideways pass, sideways pass, sideways pass, sideways pass, sideways pass, sideways pass, sideways pass, sideways pass, sideways pass, sideways pass, sideways pass, sideways pass, sideways pass, sideways pass, sideways pass, sideways pass, sideways pass, sideways pass, sideways pass, sideways pass, sideways pass, sideways pass, sideways pass, sideways pass, sideways pass, sideways pass, Ross Barkley shoots from 25 yards. Save.

So true! 

Vesper likes this

1 minute ago, Mana said:

We had a nightmare of a game last Monday...

...and this is all you can do?

Sarri said we played well against Utd. 

Vesper likes this

If you say that you don't want to kill yourself after witnessing today's game so far, you're lying.

Vesper likes this

1 minute ago, Sovieticus said:

If you say that you don't want to kill yourself after witnessing today's game so far, you're lying.

It's a wrist-slitter:(

It makes me straight up angry how poor we are. I'm now past the annoyed and irritated phase. It's actually hard to motivate myself to watch us at the moment.

So many bang average players who wouldn't look out of place at a side like West Ham or Bournemouth.

manpe likes this

I think we need to get Willian on the ball more in 1v1s and Barkley needs to turn and face the play more than continuing to go backwards. Barkley can turn and drive forward but seems reluctant to do so at times which is odd because it was a huge strength of his in the past, taking it on the half turn and being positive, going by players. I wonder if this is due to Sarris instructions or him adapting to that more withdrawn role.

1 minute ago, Pizy said:

It makes me straight up angry how poor we are. I'm now past the annoyed and irritated phase. It's actually hard to motivate myself to watch us at the moment.

So many bang average players who wouldn't look out of place at a side like West Ham or Bournemouth.

I am there too. First time ever I am struggling to watch. We are playing Brighton level footie. Would say Bournemouth,  but 4 nil and all that. :(

11Drogba likes this

Odoi is justifying why he doesn't get more playing time: is basically playing like Moses, stuck in the right wing, and too shy to make anything different.