• Hazard
    • Pedro
    • Higuain
    • Willian (sub)
    • Barkley (sub)
    • Zappacosta (sub)

2 minutes ago, Johnnyeye said:

what? now you're going to fight everyone here who doesnt agree with you? jeez

No I won't fight any win who disagree with me I just say it as I see it. This clubs problems have nothing to do with sarri he's just another mug put in front of the firing line to hide the true problem here at this club.

6 minutes ago, BluesMadLad said:

Course they are better CHO is young and unproven Pedro and willian at this time are better that won't change because you don't like them 

Don't get me started on young and unproven shit reason... I think you are the one wearing tinted glasses here... Anyway m done with Sarri...he would rather see relegate to national conference than tweak and twist formation... 

1 minute ago, Sir Mikel OBE said:

Its called being a poor manager.

Theres a reason he's won jack shit as a manager.

Yeah it's called beating a Ferrari aka Juventus with a Dacia Logan aka Napoli, the delusion with some talking like he managed a rich team and failed.

8 minutes ago, BluesMadLad said:

Course they are better CHO is young and unproven Pedro and willian at this time are better that won't change because you don't like them 

I dont see how are Pedro and Willian better at this point of time infact young Odoi would offer more due to his enthusiasm. And more importantly experience players are always going to be better than the young guns, does that mean we dont chose them ... by that logic he would hardly get a game because there would be always someone better.  

2 minutes ago, eemanyooel said:

Don't get me started on young and unproven shit reason... I think you are the one wearing tinted glasses here... Anyway m done with Sarri...he would rather see relegate to national conference than tweak and twist formation... 

What did RA bring sarri in for? Attacking football or defensive football? Sarri had a system and system and style of play is what got him the job. Now as far as I no he's called sarri not Harry fucking potter shit takes time... Not just a wave of a wond.

1 minute ago, coolhead23 said:

I dont see how are Pedro and Willian better at this point of time infact young Odoi would offer more due to his enthusiasm. And more importantly experience players are always going to be better than the young guns, does that mean we dont chose them ... by that logic he would hardly get a game because there would be always someone better.  

No but young players don't start in a chelsea team we all no this already so I don't get why we always shocked we youth doesn't start

2 minutes ago, BluesMadLad said:

No I won't fight any win who disagree with me I just say it as I see it. This clubs problems have nothing to do with sarri he's just another mug put in front of the firing line to hide the true problem here at this club.

he's a mug who keeps on playing underperforming players week in week out and same tactics expecting different results, 4-0 loss to Bournemouth and 6-0 loss to City, not enough for you? im not saying the players are blameless but Sarri is not doing himself any favours is he? just stop and think for a moment.

Just now, Johnnyeye said:

he's a mug who keeps on playing underperforming players week in week out and same tactics expecting different results, 4-0 loss to Bournemouth and 6-0 loss to City, not enough for you? im not saying the players are blameless but Sarri is not doing himself any favours is he? just stop and think for a moment.

Ok who does he play then?

1 minute ago, BluesMadLad said:

What did RA bring sarri in for? Attacking football or defensive football? Sarri had a system and system and style of play is what got him the job. Now as far as I no he's called sarri not Harry fucking potter shit takes time... Not just a wave of a wond.

Now u are getting more and more ridiculous...for the past two to three months now... What we are witnessing is not attacking football but enduring football... Sorryball not sarriball...now deflecting my points... 

Just now, eemanyooel said:

Now u are getting more and more ridiculous...for the past two to three months now... What we are witnessing is not attacking football but enduring football... Sorryball not sarriball...now deflecting my points... 

That's because he had inherited 2 defensive minded managers squad. This squad as it is hasnt got what it takes to play attacking football. 

Just now, BluesMadLad said:

That's because he had inherited 2 defensive minded managers squad. This squad as it is hasnt got what it takes to play attacking football. 

somebody already said who you are.. Sarri apologists...

4 minutes ago, Vesper said:

why the HELL do presenters and pundits keep saying Alonso is magnificent going forward when HE HAS LITERALLY THE WORST CROSS COMPLETION % of ANY player who qualifies in every big 5 league!!:rant:

TC: This squad is bad.

Sarri: Alonso is the best LB in Europe.

TC: We should get more players that Sarri likes.