Nicolo Zaniolo

Unionjack

He will more than likely be off to Juve BUT......

At 19 he will be far too young and too much of a gamble for many of us on here!

Chelsea join queue of clubs after 19-year-old starlet – Face very, very strong competition

http://sportwitness.co.uk/Chelsea-join-queue-clubs-19-year-old-italian-starlet-face-strong-competition/

Zanolo.thumb.jpg.bc4b86aa89061d0d35dbda287fcc231c.jpg

1 minute ago, the wes said:

That article listed him as a defender at first, so I stopped reading after that. Can see us being interested in him yeah, decent talent but still has plenty to prove. Inter will be kicking themselves they let him go to Roma in the summer.

• 8 months later...
Looking increasingly better every time I watch him. Very talented boy. Not be long before Juventus want him or Inter try to resign him.
I'm sure he will be out of their price range, if he keeps things up.

• 9 months later...
11 minutes ago, Blues Forever said:

or Brazilian Ronaldo, they were never the same players again after that.

True. However, Essien hurt a lot more from a personal point of view. That boy should've been a top player for us until 2016-2017 but got cut down in the late 00's/early 10's. Just imagine how much better we would've been with a full beast mode Essien running around in CM between 2010-2017. He should've been one of the key players to bridge us from the Roman Mk1 side to the Roman Mk2 side along with JT. 

On 08/09/2020 at 10:15 AM, Blues Forever said:

The medical exams have confirmed that Zaniolo broke his other ACL. the left one. 

I saw it live, just gutted for him, he might well be done as a top player, which is a true shame, he was turning into a monster :(

really hurts the Italian national team as well

• 2 years later...

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You