Luka Jović

Vesper

7 hours ago, LAM09 said:

Laughable that he has more goals in 47 mins than our CF's in three games.

Please stop going on about the same thing now. Thanks

The only person going on and on and actually spreading negativity is you. Stop trying to roll it any other way. Get behind the team, the player and the manager's decision. 

Michy scoring a goal more does not matter at this point of time. It's about building a team, a system. Rome was not built in a day. Neither will be our success. Trying to play michy in a high pressing system in which we need a good hold up play striker will be redundant and another square peg in a round hole. Firmino does not get as many goals as salah/mane, does not mean he is not probably pool's most useful player. I am not comparing Tammy to formino, but that is the kind of way we want to play currently. Maybe we will get a perfect match striker next year and then reap the rewards for this year. But this year is all about building upto it. Setting the base foundations and not giving up on the whole idea of it for more goals/minutes. Try and understand that.

13 hours ago, 1905didierblue said:

The only person going on and on and actually spreading negativity is you. Stop trying to roll it any other way. Get behind the team, the player and the manager's decision. 

Open your eyes and look at the Tammy thread before spouting nonsense. 

17 hours ago, LAM09 said:

Open your eyes and look at the Tammy thread before spouting nonsense. 

Only person sprouting nonsense is you. Spreading negativity and what not. And why should I look at the Tammy thread? Cause some more idiots like you can go on and on with your idiotic posts? No thank you. These were the same people who had ruled out RLC, so don't give a toss about the priveleged opinions . 

On ‎8‎/‎23‎/‎2019 at 3:24 AM, 1905didierblue said:

Michy scoring a goal more does not matter at this point of time. It's about building a team, a system. Rome was not built in a day. Neither will be our success. Trying to play michy in a high pressing system in which we need a good hold up play striker will be redundant and another square peg in a round hole. Firmino does not get as many goals as salah/mane, does not mean he is not probably pool's most useful player. I am not comparing Tammy to formino, but that is the kind of way we want to play currently. Maybe we will get a perfect match striker next year and then reap the rewards for this year. But this year is all about building upto it. Setting the base foundations and not giving up on the whole idea of it for more goals/minutes. Try and understand that.

Don't want to continue this, but this is quite hypocritical, considering all the non-stop abuse you gave Kovacic. When did you ever get behind him? You were relentless with your criticism.

36 minutes ago, Stats said:

Don't want to continue this, but this is quite hypocritical, considering all the non-stop abuse you gave Kovacic. When did you ever get behind him? You were relentless with your criticism.

The only time I was not behind him was when he was not a Chelsea player. Give me the post and date after we officially signed him when I have criticized him

[mention=11339]LAM09[/mention], [mention=16491]1905didierblue[/mention] Guys, just chill. There's no need to start throwing insults at one another here. Just agree to disagree and move on. 
Only one person throwing insults. Can we freely call people idiots now and I missed the memo?

53 minutes ago, 1905didierblue said:

The only time I was not behind him was when he was not a Chelsea player. Give me the post and date after we officially signed him when I have criticized him

Mate, you are digging your own grave here. A few days after we signed him: We signed him on the 1st of July. You posted this on the 4th and 5th of July.

"No one should be writing anything bad about the great kovacic"

"Sorry if i am not going all giddy over this transfer. I have seen plenty of this player in the last 4 seasons to know how he is going to perform this season"

"Hard to see it happening when we have a 50mil kovacic blocking their path and providing us shit.

Like I said, sorry if I can not be giddy regarding this bang average player. I "HOPE" he proves me wrong too, but I too have seen enough of this boy to know he does not have the talent or literally anything in his skill kit to do that. So I won't be holding my breath over it."

So, yes you have stopped with your criticism but I am just proving that you criticized him after we bought him and you have not got behind him.

30 minutes ago, Stats said:

Mate, you are digging your own grave here. A few days after we signed him: We signed him on the 1st of July. You posted this on the 4th and 5th of July.

"Sorry if i am not going all giddy over this transfer. I have seen plenty of this player in the last 4 seasons to know how he is going to perform this season"

"Hard to see it happening when we have a 50mil kovacic blocking their path and providing us shit.

Like I said, sorry if I can not be giddy regarding this bang average player. I "HOPE" he proves me wrong too, but I too have seen enough of this boy to know he does not have the talent or literally anything in his skill kit to do that. So I won't be holding my breath over it."

So, yes you have stopped with your criticism but I am just proving that you criticized him after we bought him and you have not got behind him.

Fair enough, an initial reaction to the signing. But once it's done and dusted, once the season starts, I got behind the player. 

Also I was not the one judging a player after 141 minutes, unlike some "geniuses" on here. I was judging the player after a whole season, infact 3/4 whole seasons. 

And look look look, Tammy scores a brace. Lots of people going to be upset with this today, I can bet on that.

1 hour ago, Stats said:

There is a huge difference between chelseafans just slaughtering Tammy for no fair reason and giving Kovacic shit when he became our player on the day we signed him. Based on his performances last season, Kovacic was not worth 50 million. Right now, he plays good. Let us see how he plays in the long run because Kova started very good in his first few matches and then he started to drop his level of performance. I like Kova though.

35 minutes ago, killer1257 said:

There is a huge difference between chelseafans just slaughtering Tammy for no fair reason and giving Kovacic shit when he became our player on the day we signed him. Based on his performances last season, Kovacic was not worth 50 million. Right now, he plays good. Let us see how he plays in the long run because Kova started very good in his first few matches and then he started to drop his level of performance. I like Kova though.

You missed the point of what I was making. Anyway, no point going over same thing again as the convo I had with Didier clarifies everything.

Just now, Vesper said:

Good thing we only paid £40m then

:cig:

and I think it was a good buy

I like him a lot as a player

Sorry, I always think in Euros and I think it should be around 45 to 50 million euros.He has his qualities and is a good back up for Kante.

• 6 months later...

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You