Luka Jović

Vesper

Real Madrid and Eintracht Frankfurt have reached an agreement for the transfer of Luka Jovic to Real Madrid. It’s a deal done. (According to Bild Journalist)

2 minutes ago, zekinjo said:

Real Madrid and Eintracht Frankfurt have reached an agreement for the transfer of Luka Jovic to Real Madrid. It’s a deal done. (According to Bild Journalist)

Lazy journalism. Eintracht  have not even bought him from Bemfica yet. I doubt they will already be listening to bids

1 hour ago, zekinjo said:

or maybe not

Real Madrid: Pjanic, Jovic agent meets club - El Chiringuito

Real Madrid: Pjanic, Jovic agent meets club - El Chiringuito

EL CHIRINGUITO DE JUGONES

Fali Ramadani met Real Madrid general manager José Ángel Sánchez at the LaLiga club's training ground on Thursday, it has emerged.

https://en.as.com/en/2019/03/28/football/1553813615_271067.html

Zidane keen on Juve's Pjanic, Jovic

The agent of Luka Jovic and Miralem Pjanic, Fali Ramadani, was at Real Madrid's training ground on Thursday to meet with Los Blancos' general manager, José Ángel Sánchez, the Spanish television programme El Chiringuito has revealed.

as they say, pics or it didn't happen, lolol

fucking £52m is a steal (unless Barca starts a bidding war, which may happen)

ffs, we could have had BOTH Piatek AND Jovic for only £83m TOTAL if that is indeed the price Jovic goes for (that's only £13m more than shitbox Morata cost with add-on)

1 hour ago, NikkiCFC said:

Media here reporting he decided to stay one more year in Frankfurt which is great news for us.

I still think Bayern will sign him and give him back to Frankfurt for a season. Hes going to be a top player. Benfica will be kicking themselves too because he will easily cost 40-60m.

2 hours ago, MoroccanBlue said:

Thought Bayern want Werner? 

True but again, Kovac worked with Jovic at Frankfurt, if he was to be made available along with Werner I wouldnt be surprised if they went for both. I think the Bayern always try to sign the most exciting young German players, such as Goretzka, Gotze, Arp, and wouldnt be surprised if Werner was an addition they go for too but I also think theyd go for Jovic. 

True but again, Kovac worked with Jovic at Frankfurt, if he was to be made available along with Werner I wouldnt be surprised if they went for both. I think the Bayern always try to sign the most exciting young German players, such as Goretzka, Gotze, Arp, and wouldnt be surprised if Werner was an addition they go for too but I also think theyd go for Jovic. 
If either Barca or Madrid want him, he's off to Spain.

15 minutes ago, LAM09 said:
33 minutes ago, OneMoSalah said:

That is true I suppose not many would say no. 

21 minutes ago, LAM09 said:
39 minutes ago, OneMoSalah said:

Also in the interview for serbian newspapers today his father said Luka don't care about money but only about playing regularly which he don't think will get in Barcelona. With Benzema being Zidane's darling I suppose it's the same for Real. We have a chance if we want...

Also in the interview for serbian newspapers today his father said Luka don't care about money but only about playing regularly which he don't think will get in Barcelona. With Benzema being Zidane's darling I suppose it's the same for Real. We have a chance if we want...
Actions speak louder than words. If that truly is the case, his options are shorten drastically.

I'm still unsure about him personally and think another year with Frankfurt (CL football) would be beneficial.

1 hour ago, NikkiCFC said:

We should get him this summer.. If the transfer ban hits he can stay at Eintracht and hopefully play in the Champions Leauge, but we should definetly sign him. Suarez and Benzema are both 32 so they will need a proper replacement in a year or two..

7 hours ago, NikkiCFC said:

He also said he wants to play CL with Frankurt. If thats the case we surely have all the chances to sign him. 

But players say one thing and then do the other.

Eintracht Frankfurt have exercised their option to make Luka Jovic’s stay at the club a permanent one, handing the striker a contract which runs until June 30, 2023

https://www.skysports.com/football/news/11900/11696532/luka-jovic-signs-permanent-deal-with

• 3 weeks later...

Real Madrid agree Luka Jovic signing for 60 million euros

https://en.as.com/en/2019/05/03/football/1556914637_245596.html

Real Madrid have secured the signing of Eintracht Frankfurt striker Luka Jovic for 60 million euros. Of that amount, 48 million euros will go to the Bundesliga club with the remaining 12 million heading in Benfica's direction. The Portuguese outfit had stipulated that 20% of any future transfer would come to them. The deal sees the Serbian striker sign with the LaLiga club for the next six seasons.

Jovic will be with Madrid for 2019/20

Los Blancos have wanted to accelerate the negotiations for Jovic after interest was raised by several other European clubs (PSG being the most recent to join in the bidding). For weeks the operation has been very advanced, as already reported by AS, and in the last few days the details have been finalised.

snip

well fuck:(

Bayern absolutely will move for Werner now

Assuming Werner goes to Bayern

there isnt that much left under 30yo at CF who are remotely do able, and most will probably be gone by summer 2020

Icardi   good thing is after Antoine Griezmann has seemingly turned down Barca (I think he is crazy, as he is perfect for them and AM is going to get picked apart over next 2 years, although obviouly they will replace players) Barca will NOT move for Icardi, as Messi hates him (which is stupid, and really hurts Argentina NT)

Dybala (IF you count him as a CF) I would think Barc have to consider him, BUT again, Messi and him are not exactly friendly, and they may make a move for Alexandre Lacazette

Krzysztof Piatek , I could see Barca looking here too, still enrages me we did not snap him up in January and went for PURE SHIT Higuain on a crazy overpriced loan

Iñaki Williams     my favourite dark horse, now that he has switched to CF,  he is playing  how I envisioned Martial playing (if we had bought him and moved him back to CF) , super, super pacey, pretty strong in a wiry way, he is very, very close friends with Kepa, He has really started scoring a lot since he moved to CF (his pace at CF over a full season's minutes would yield 25 plus goals)

now a drop down

Sébastien Haller, no way EF lets him go as they just lost Jovic

Maximiliano Gómez   still not sold on him, but is better by far than ANYTHING we have (Higs, Giroud, Bats, Morata, Tammy)

Lautaro Martínez  not sold on him yet, and he is short (only 1.74m, but has huge potential), plus, if Icardi leaves, NO WAY Inter coughs him up

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You