test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Jason

closed Malmo 1-2 Chelsea

Started by Jason,

Man of the Match   4 members have voted

1. 1. Who is your Man of the Match?

• Kepa
    • Azpilicueta
    • Christensen
    • Luiz
    • Emerson
    • Jorginho
    • Kovacic
    • Barkley
    • Willian
    • Pedro
    • Giroud
    • Hazard (sub)
    • Kante (sub)
    • Hudson-Odoi (sub)

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

323 posts in this topic
On 11/02/2019 at 7:50 AM, bakayokofan said:

I had thought of seeing some good news today morning. But apparently that has not happened yet. So if the fraud is still at the club till Thursday, then no way do we get to see CHO, ampadu or Andreas for this game. He will probably do the kovacic-barjley coin toss as well as the willian-pedro coin toss and be done with it 

Incompetency of another level

Fraud? Have a word with yourself.

Now, Bakayoko - there's a fraud if ever I saw one... 👍

Robchels likes this

On 11.2.2019 at 8:47 PM, Sideshow Luiz said:

Willian    Giroud    CHO 

Barkley   Kova    Ampadu

Alonso  AC Whoever  Zapp

Kepa

Barkley and Alonso in so that RLC and Emerson can play on the weekend.  Sub-off CHO at 60 so he can start Sunday as well.

Emerson has played 7 games all season. He is fresh enough to handle 2 matches i  a week if Sarro were to pick him (which ofc he wont)

Clockwork and Vesper like this

3 hours ago, Magic Lamps said:

Emerson has played 7 games all season. He is fresh enough to handle 2 matches i  a week if Sarro were to pick him (which ofc he wont)

I'm sure he is fresh enough.  But, from the past 6 months, whenever we have a mid-week match, we can usually tell from the line-up and subs what his intentions are for the weekend fixture.  Usually.

So, based on that, I'd like to see Alonso starting this match.  Though, if Emerson and Hazard are going to be starting on the left against Utd, it should probably be Kovacic playing with them as someone on that side needs to defend.  So, we'll see.

On 11/2/2019 at 8:47 PM, Sideshow Luiz said:

Willian    Giroud    CHO 

Barkley   Kova    Ampadu

Alonso  AC Whoever  Zapp

Kepa

Barkley and Alonso in so that RLC and Emerson can play on the weekend.  Sub-off CHO at 60 so he can start Sunday as well.

he knows that this one could be his last match at chelsea. he will put in pretty much the usual squad (maybe odoi and zappacosta for willian and azpi) 

The full 20-man traveling squad is as follows:

GOALKEEPERS: Kepa Arrizabalaga, Wilfredo Caballero, Jamie Cumming

DEFENDERS: Antonio Rudiger, David Luiz, Andreas Christensen, Ethan Ampadu, Cesar Azpilicueta, Davide Zappacosta, Emerson

MIDFIELDERS: N’Golo Kante, Mateo Kovacic, Jorginho, Ross Barkley

ATTACKERS: Eden Hazard, Willian, Pedro, Callum Hudson-Odoi, Gonzalo Higuain, Olivier Giroud

21 minutes ago, BlueLyon said:

Is Rlc injured again?

Yep. He should really have a surgery on his back and come back strong for next season (if the back problem really is something that requires a surgery to be fixed for long-term). This current thing cannot continue.

Johnnyeye, Muzchap and El P. like this

17 hours ago, whats happening said:

sarri says alonso will be rested vs malmo...god help us

ffs rested? he just needs to stay on the bench for good, Sarri is just toying with the fans week in week out.

7 minutes ago, Johnnyeye said:

ffs rested? he just needs to stay on the bench for good, Sarri is just toying with the fans week in week out.

I don't want to provocate...but it is better to talk after emerson's match :ph34r:

Johnnyeye and Muzchap like this

41 minutes ago, Antonio8 said:

I don't want to provocate...but it is better to talk after emerson's match :ph34r:

i get you, but he can't be worse than Alonso, at least Emerson can over lap and beat his man, and cross, something Alonso can only dream of.

31 minutes ago, Johnnyeye said:

i get you, but he can't be worse than Alonso, at least Emerson can over lap and beat his man, and cross, something Alonso can only dream of.

Emerson is million million miles ahead of Alonso... His likes and Sarri is the reason why we are struggling in 6th position... ffs Pep used nobody Zinchenko against us and they battered us... 

Johnnyeye likes this

1 minute ago, eemanyooel said:

Emerson is million million miles ahead of Alonso... His likes and Sarri is the reason why we are struggling in 6th position... ffs Pep used nobody Zinchenko against us and they battered us... 

Please tell me that you understand how pep use Zinchenko 

Muzchap likes this

2 minutes ago, communicate said:

Please tell me that you understand how pep use Zinchenko 

I don't need to tell you because your manager Sarri sucks when it comes to utilizing proper players in the right attacking football he is clamouring to play... All I need to tell you is how pathetic Alonso was against City despite how the smoker keeps persisting with him when he doesnt deserve all the starts he is giving him... 

Johnnyeye likes this

Malmo I think they are poor and did not play competitive matches in a long time, but it is not about this though it is about us reacting to a humiliating defeat and if they can't find the motivation to do this no matter it is Malmo, a League Two side or Madrid then I don't know what to think anymore. A beef with Sarri or not it does not matter, players must do it mainly for the club and fans. 

Johnnyeye likes this

The Swedes know their football but it's a country of expats.
We got to beat them easily.

Uwe Rosler in charge and they're 3rd in Sweden.  Supposedly a decent outfit.

Suspect we will absolutely thump them.  You just know some of our fans will go back on their word re.Sarri, and go mad over how well we played and predict us to go on a run

Unionjack likes this