test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Jason

closed Malmo 1-2 Chelsea

Started by Jason,

Man of the Match   4 members have voted

1. 1. Who is your Man of the Match?

• Kepa
    • Azpilicueta
    • Christensen
    • Luiz
    • Emerson
    • Jorginho
    • Kovacic
    • Barkley
    • Willian
    • Pedro
    • Giroud
    • Hazard (sub)
    • Kante (sub)
    • Hudson-Odoi (sub)

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

323 posts in this topic

Martial and Lingard will miss the match against us. Better make it count because except City there is no other good team left.

Vesper likes this

Does anyone really care about the FA Cup? Top non-British footballers we could try to poach certainly don't. CL football next season or we're fucked.

Probably a good thing we didn't make it to the Champions league this season playing way we are. We'd either crash out the group back into Europa anyway or first out...

Theres teams in this comp that may run ragged over us.. Still not in the pot yet. 

Johnnyeye likes this

Solid result considering the despair of confidence recently.  

Never enjoyed eurotrash Abba , IKEA meatballs , pacifist cowardice,  liberal idealism,  Volvo and jumping in ice water , talking to trees , Eating berries,  wearing large pants , beer only for the rich , small heads, backwater blues.

everyone to their own.

4 hours ago, Special Juan said:

CHO another cameo role, no wonder this kid wants out.

Let's not lose sight of the possibility he was rested for United. 

Slim chance. But still a possibility. 

2 hours ago, MoroccanBlue said:

Let's not lose sight of the possibility he was rested for United. 

Slim chance. But still a possibility. 

Rested? Rested from what? :dunno:

It's nigh impossible to defend Sarri's decisions at this point. I've been patient with him and still am, but fuck... rested, while the turds on legs get run to the ground?

1 minute ago, manpe said:

I'm giving Sarri the benefit of the doubt on this one. 

Even he doesn't start CHO Monday, fully on board with the criticism. 

Just now, MoroccanBlue said:

I'm giving Sarri the benefit of the doubt on this one. 

Even he doesn't start CHO Monday, fully on board with the criticism. 

Another thing. We didn't sell Zappacosta, he was travelling (I think) and he is still under contractual obligation to work for the club... then why the fuck is Azpi still playing every game and every minute? Fuck's sake! I'm not surprised his level has gone down, he is like the most played outfield player in the last 5 years or so. Squad management has been horrible.

19 hours ago, Vesper said:

another poster (you) I adore:wub:

You had a little nip of my special juice Mrs?

Sound very loved up!

3 hours ago, manpe said:

It's nigh impossible to defend Sarri's decisions at this point. I've been patient with him and still am, but fuck... rested, while the turds on legs get run to the ground?

Buddy this is the only thing I've got against the bloke too!

I know we should have expected very little rotation after all the articles we read about him before he came but I would have expected he would have kicked a couple of them square in the gonads and played their back ups. Or at least for some of some games.

I'm still with him system wise but I do find myself banging me head against the wall at some selections.

It makes me wonder just how bad the backups are in training? Cause even me would play the best team that I had at my disposal.

manpe likes this

2 hours ago, Unionjack said:

This is one of the problems with our supporters. We are spoilt!!

Up until 1970 we had never won the thing! We had been to 3 finals and lost them all.

You ask our supporters up until Roman came if we would be happy with the FA Cup

Ask the academy kids who have been here since they were 6 years old dreaming about playing in the 1st team at a cup final if they want to run round Wembley shoving the losers nose into the cup.

I love the FA Cup. Fuckin atmospheres great.

The FA Cup is BIG deal to this London born and bred girl!!!

League Cup, meh, not close.

Muzchap and Unionjack like this

3 hours ago, Unionjack said:

This is one of the problems with our supporters. We are spoilt!!

Up until 1970 we had never won the thing! We had been to 3 finals and lost them all.

You ask our supporters up until Roman came if we would be happy with the FA Cup

Ask the academy kids who have been here since they were 6 years old dreaming about playing in the 1st team at a cup final if they want to run round Wembley shoving the losers nose into the cup.

I love the FA Cup. Fuckin atmospheres great.

I like the FA Cup but it has become so less meaningful for whatever reason.  Even the game with the time move and seems less of a occasion these days. Don't think having the semi finals at Wembley helps though.  

We're in it all to win it otherwise what's the point. A trophy is a trophy. People only remember who won what not who came runner up or nowhere near.