• Barkley
    • Willian
    • Pedro
    • Giroud
    • Hazard (sub)
    • Kante (sub)
    • Hudson-Odoi (sub)

Just now, Pizy said:

I was so fixated on how casual Andreas looked that I didn't even notice Luiz. But yeah, he wasn't even on the bloody screen there! 😂😂😂

Look at how that attack came about in the first place. Luiz stepped into midfield FOR NO REASON, played a forward blind pass that got cut off easily and set Malmo off on the counter with everyone having to cover for Luiz! EVERY SINGLE FUCKING TIME!

Our defence is abysmal. We lack leadership, a heart and soul of the team. We need to buy our own Van Dick in the Summer to drag these players from the depths of obscurity.

The team is just soo fragile. Crazy how we have likened oursleves to Arsenal in such a short time. 

1 minute ago, DDA said:

Our defence is abysmal. We lack leadership, a heart and soul of the team. We need to buy our own Van Dick in the Summer to drag these players from the depths of obscurity.

The team is just soo fragile. Crazy how we have likened oursleves to Arsenal in such a short time. 

De Ligt.

He might be young but one does not become a captain of one of the biggest clubs in Europe at the age of 18 if he doesn't have exceptional leadership qualities.

A win is a win. But that was turgid and dull.  Malmo are poor and havent played a competitive game since December, and we scraped past them really.

Big improvement for Monday needed.  Utd, City and Spurs is where his future can be saved.  Malmo results wont matter.

Just now, Sovieticus said:

To me, CHO looks like he just doesn't give a fuck anymore and is just waiting for the next transfer window.

He is wearing Bayern Red already

74 EPL minutes to date

do you blame him???

FUCK SARRI

3 minutes ago, Jason said:

Look at how that attack came about in the first place. Luiz stepped into midfield FOR NO REASON, played a forward blind pass that got cut off easily and set Malmo off on the counter with everyone having to cover for Luiz! EVERY SINGLE FUCKING TIME!

I love Luiz. But he, along with many of our aging players needs to go in the summer. Too big of a liability despite his great talent on the ball.

Just now, Vesper said:

He is wearing Bayern Red already

74 EPL minutes to date

do you blame him???

FUCK SARRI

Thinking the same thing and I'd feel the same I suppose. Very likely he is a goner in the summer, I hope he proves us wrong again and pulls off another KDB.

2 minutes ago, Sovieticus said:

Thinking the same thing and I'd feel the same I suppose. Very likely he is a goner in the summer, I hope he proves us wrong again and pulls off another KDB.

CHO leaving makes me and my wife CRY

It is maddening!!!

I cannot stress how angry we are

1 minute ago, eemanyooel said:

Despite how terrible and piss poor wilian are yet starting every game ahead of him... So criminal

should have simply sold CHO when the money was still on the table. he might or might not be worth more some time in the future but we will never get that much for him again. 

2 minutes ago, Pizy said:

I love Luiz. But he, along with many of our aging players needs to go in the summer. Too big of a liability despite his great talent on the ball.

Luiz is showing exactly why he's not highly regarded all these years. He can be brilliant at times but also capable of doing idiotic stuff that cost the team. His mental discipline is pathetic!

Just now, Fulham Broadway said:

Good win. Still on track for another bit of silverware.

I ain't getting on the negative, doom and gloom bus. Its a one way ticket to Depression, stopping at Entitled Street, Spoil Bastard Avenue, Moaning Parkway, and Unrealistic Dreamland.

You always make me feel better. Wonderful poster. True credit to board, along with many others, OH FOR GEAVSIE,  emmy, daddy UJ, drogba, etc.

Reply if I have left anyone out (I HAVE)

I will give you mad luv n props

happy belated valentines days

we have the best board!!!!

even you Warning_Harzard (I have you blocked so wont see reply)