test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Jason

closed Malmo 1-2 Chelsea

Started by Jason,

Man of the Match   4 members have voted

  1. 1. Who is your Man of the Match?

    • Kepa
      0
    • Azpilicueta
      0
    • Christensen
      0
    • Luiz
      0
    • Emerson
      0
    • Jorginho
      0
    • Kovacic
      2
    • Barkley
      2
    • Willian
      0
    • Pedro
      0
    • Giroud
      0
    • Hazard (sub)
      0
    • Kante (sub)
      0
    • Hudson-Odoi (sub)
      0

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

323 posts in this topic
1 minute ago, DDA said:

Our defence is abysmal. We lack leadership, a heart and soul of the team. We need to buy our own Van Dick in the Summer to drag these players from the depths of obscurity.

The team is just soo fragile. Crazy how we have likened oursleves to Arsenal in such a short time. 

 

De Ligt.

He might be young but one does not become a captain of one of the biggest clubs in Europe at the age of 18 if he doesn't have exceptional leadership qualities.

DDA likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Sovieticus said:

To me, CHO looks like he just doesn't give a fuck anymore and is just waiting for the next transfer window.

Might be why Sarri isnt playing him much. 

Muzchap likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

A win is a win. But that was turgid and dull.  Malmo are poor and havent played a competitive game since December, and we scraped past them really.

 

Big improvement for Monday needed.  Utd, City and Spurs is where his future can be saved.  Malmo results wont matter.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Sovieticus said:

To me, CHO looks like he just doesn't give a fuck anymore and is just waiting for the next transfer window.

He is wearing Bayern Red already

74 EPL minutes to date

do you blame him???

FUCK SARRI

Sovieticus, Alabama and Mana like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Jason said:

Look at how that attack came about in the first place. Luiz stepped into midfield FOR NO REASON, played a forward blind pass that got cut off easily and set Malmo off on the counter with everyone having to cover for Luiz! EVERY SINGLE FUCKING TIME!

I love Luiz. But he, along with many of our aging players needs to go in the summer. Too big of a liability despite his great talent on the ball.

OneMoSalah, Starman60 and Unionjack like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Vesper said:

He is wearing Bayern Red already

74 EPL minutes to date

do you blame him???

FUCK SARRI

Thinking the same thing and I'd feel the same I suppose. Very likely he is a goner in the summer, I hope he proves us wrong again and pulls off another KDB.

Vesper likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Vesper said:

He is wearing Bayern Red already

74 EPL minutes to date

do you blame him???

FUCK SARRI

Despite how terrible and piss poor wilian and Pedro are yet starting every game ahead of him... So criminal

Vesper likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Sovieticus said:

Thinking the same thing and I'd feel the same I suppose. Very likely he is a goner in the summer, I hope he proves us wrong again and pulls off another KDB.

CHO leaving makes me and my wife CRY

It is maddening!!!

I cannot stress how angry we are

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, eemanyooel said:

Despite how terrible and piss poor wilian are yet starting every game ahead of him... So criminal

should have simply sold CHO when the money was still on the table. he might or might not be worth more some time in the future but we will never get that much for him again. 

Vesper likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Pizy said:

I love Luiz. But he, along with many of our aging players needs to go in the summer. Too big of a liability despite his great talent on the ball.

Luiz is showing exactly why he's not highly regarded all these years. He can be brilliant at times but also capable of doing idiotic stuff that cost the team. His mental discipline is pathetic!

Vesper likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Fulham Broadway said:

Good win. Still on track for another bit of silverware.

I ain't getting on the negative, doom and gloom bus. Its a one way ticket to Depression, stopping at Entitled Street, Spoil Bastard Avenue, Moaning Parkway, and Unrealistic Dreamland.

You always make me feel better. Wonderful poster. True credit to board, along with many others, OH FOR GEAVSIE,  emmy, daddy UJ, drogba, etc.

Reply if I have left anyone out (I HAVE)

I will give you mad luv n props

happy belated valentines days

we have the best board!!!!

even you Warning_Harzard (I have you blocked so wont see reply)

Unionjack likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, eemanyooel said:

Despite how terrible and piss poor wilian and Pedro are yet starting every game ahead of him... So criminal

love you!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Magic Lamps said:

should have simply sold CHO when the money was still on the table. he might or might not be worth more some time in the future but we will never get that much for him again. 

Can't even comprehend why the board held on to him yet can't even buy a game despite how shit guys ahead of him are

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Why doesnt Hudson/Empadu get a chance specially in game like these? It's baffling!!! 

The first change after going 2 up is Hazard ... Why??????

When we cant give our youngster a chance against not so stronger team who barely have match practice ... when are we going to?

:ermm:

Blue Armour and manpe like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, eemanyooel said:

Can't even comprehend why the board held on to him yet can't even buy a game despite how shit guys ahead of him are

The board want to keep him but we have a clueless manager. Remember when Sarri said he considers CHO to be on the same level as Willian/Pedro? Yeah, that's clearly all BS talk. It's ironic some say the board should back Sarri and yet, Sarri himself isn't aligning himself with the club's plan on using the academy players. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Fulham Broadway said:

Good win. Still on track for another bit of silverware.

I ain't getting on the negative, doom and gloom bus. Its a one way ticket to Depression, stopping at Entitled Street, Spoil Bastard Avenue, Moaning Parkway, and Unrealistic Dreamland.

So you’re Chelsea’s Ty then?

The doom and gloom bus is there for a huge reason. Look at our performances this year. If you are just going to ignore all of it, you’re not being real and you’re walking in to Denial Boulevard. :(

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.