test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Jason

closed Malmo 1-2 Chelsea

Started by Jason,

Man of the Match   4 members have voted

1. 1. Who is your Man of the Match?

• Kepa
    • Azpilicueta
    • Christensen
    • Luiz
    • Emerson
    • Jorginho
    • Kovacic
    • Barkley
    • Willian
    • Pedro
    • Giroud
    • Hazard (sub)
    • Kante (sub)
    • Hudson-Odoi (sub)

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

323 posts in this topic
2 minutes ago, Magic Lamps said:

Pep and Klopp are coaches who can make players better instantly. Sarri is a coach who makes every player slowly but steadily turn to absolute shit. 

It's been like this for the past 3 managers, nothing new.

Cheer up 👍

the players dont even wanna score another one, just ticking the clock down. fucking pathetic. i agree tie is not won yet but this means Sarri will not rest in the reserve fixture which means we will lose the league cup final for sure. 

Vesper likes this

This is by far the worst chelsea side i have seen. Even the torrid 2011/12 one was better simply because they were giving a fuck but this is the an absolute shame. seldom seen such a disgraceful performance despite winning. 

DDA and Vybzkartel like this

What on earth was Christensen playing at on their goal? Looked as though he's should easily have cleared that ball into row Z. Under no circumstances should that cross have been allowed to go in.

Anyway, everyone here knows I'm a Jorginho guy. But......I think it's time to talk about the fact that Kovacic looks better in that deeper role at the moment. Like, really good.

DDA likes this

2 minutes ago, Muzchap said:

It's been like this for the past 3 managers, nothing new.

Cheer up 👍

Conte Made Moses, a guy who looked absolute shiite for Liverpool and Stoke, Fantastic.

He definitely rubbed off on some players.

7 minutes ago, gdlk said:

And you call Barkleys game decent... Hes utter shit.. 

I jinxed him. 

He made two stupid mistakes in the added time,but besides that,I think he  was active enough and more creative than usual. 

Muzchap likes this

1 minute ago, Muzchap said:

Yup stupid should have got that in the box 

It's a common thing - we don't know how to attack 

or defend. Sarri has completely receded us from a okish side to an absolute shit house in just 6 months. what a piss poor coach. The players are just as bad but with his tactics and selections they could try as hard as they want and we'd still be an average side. Would fire the whole lot of them as obviously most of them dont want to be here

Vybzkartel likes this

4 minutes ago, !Hazard! said:

For heaven's sake some of you might want to cheer up a little. We did win after all

It was against a shit side in pre-season. We should have blown them off the field. A good Chelsea side would have scored double figures agaisnt those narcoleptics but we even assisted them to score. 

Vesper likes this

1 minute ago, Jason said:

WHAT ON EARTH WAS LUIZ DOING?! 

and fucking Kovacic just jogging behind their slow as fuck striker instead of simply overturning him and pushing him more to the flank. 

1 minute ago, Jason said:

WHAT ON EARTH WAS LUIZ DOING?! 

I was so fixated on how casual Andreas looked that I didn't even notice Luiz. But yeah, he wasn't even on the bloody screen there! 😂😂😂

Just now, Pizy said:

I was so fixated on how casual Andreas looked that I didn't even notice Luiz. But yeah, he wasn't even on the bloody screen there! 😂😂😂

Look at how that attack came about in the first place. Luiz stepped into midfield FOR NO REASON, played a forward blind pass that got cut off easily and set Malmo off on the counter with everyone having to cover for Luiz! EVERY SINGLE FUCKING TIME!

Pizy, kellzfresh and Vesper like this

Our defence is abysmal. We lack leadership, a heart and soul of the team. We need to buy our own Van Dick in the Summer to drag these players from the depths of obscurity.

The team is just soo fragile. Crazy how we have likened oursleves to Arsenal in such a short time. 

Vesper likes this