test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Unionjack

Faustino Anjorin

Started by Unionjack,

This man is a absolute beast. This guy has RLC potential. I remember the time when RLC was destroying youth matches and I became one of his biggest fans when he was 16 years old. This guy is 17 years old and he has so much potential. He is a physical beast of a man. He and RLC have a very similar physique and their technique is also on point. Anjorin is a very technical player that can score goals and he is a no. 10 type of player, while RLC is a no. 8. Anjorin is fast, can score goals, makes very good passes and he is more creative than RLC( does not mean that RLC is not creative, but he is more creative than RLC) and his stamina seems pretty decent. This guy is ready for PL action. He has all the tools to make it at Chelsea.. He can improve on his shooting a little bit more (he should have scored one more goal tonight), but with that kind of potential, you need to give him a chance either in PL or loan him out to a Championship team. He is too good for this U23 team. I am not saying that he should be a starter, but he should be an option for the bench once in a while and give him a chance against lower teams, when we are up with two or more goals. Sadly, he was injured two or three months last season.

My dream is it to see both RLC and Anjorin on the same pitch.

Vesper likes this

26 minutes ago, killer1257 said:

This man is a absolute beast. This guy has RLC potential. I remember the time when RLC was destroying youth matches and I became one of his biggest fans when he was 16 years old. This guy is 17 years old and he has so much potential. He is a physical beast of a man. He and RLC have a very similar physique and their technique is also on point. Anjorin is a very technical player that can score goals and he is a no. 10 type of player, while RLC is a no. 8. Anjorin is fast, can score goals, makes very good passes and he is more creative than RLC( does not mean that RLC is not creative, but he is more creative than RLC) and his stamina seems pretty decent. This guy is ready for PL action. He has all the tools to make it at Chelsea.. He can improve on his shooting a little bit more (he should have scored one more goal tonight), but with that kind of potential, you need to give him a chance either in PL or loan him out to a Championship team. He is too good for this U23 team. I am not saying that he should be a starter, but he should be an option for the bench once in a while and give him a chance against lower teams, when we are up with two or more goals. Sadly, he was injured two or three months last season.

My dream is it to see both RLC and Anjorin on the same pitch.

I rate him loads

what do you think of my youth breakdown?