test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
the wes

Pablo Sarabia

Started by the wes,

33 minutes ago, the wes said:

why not both 😃 I miss the days when our squad was the strongest in the league 

 

8 minutes ago, Vesper said:

totally different players, different positions (AMF/number 10 v a pure inverted RWer) and we need both

He can play LCM if needed?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, MoroccanBlue said:

 

He can play LCM if needed?

Sarabia?

I am sure he can, he is a baller, he is a left-footed and can play either wing as well.

Pepe is a pure RW weapon

they would both raise our team level through the roof.

We are talking about some of my core recco's.

Barella was one as well, same for Junior Firpo, etc. etc.

I am compiling a monster post-window post on what is out there for all positions.

I live for the t-market and scouting, it is what I most love about football, besides us being a destroyer of a team, which the market is the way back to.

A world with a weak Chels IS NOT ACCEPTABLE to me. I turned a teen in the middle of that magical 2004-5 year. I cannot ever accept mediocrity.

I really hate this straight-jacket 4 3 3 of Sarri's. He needs to become more tactically and formationally flexible. Its the bloody EPL, the toughest sports league on the planet.

Unionjack likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Vesper said:

 

I really hate this straight-jacket 4 3 3 of Sarri's. He needs to become more tactically and formationally flexible. Its the bloody EPL, the toughest sports league on the planet.

If Sarabia and Pepe have end product, we will improve 10 fold even in the 4-3-3

Kovacic/Barkley +Willian/Pedro give us nothing. 

Vesper and Unionjack like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Unionjack said:

Its that €5m a year hes stuck on

FFS, thats only a £3m or £4m difference TOTAL over 4 or 5 years. They had no fucking problem tossing away around £70m on that POS Drinkwater.

Insane to blow that out over a bloody massive cut-rate (£19m for a £40 mto £50m player) price.

We should have nailed him for only £15.8m this January! There is the bloody £3.2m right there!

The board needs to be tossed into the Thames.

and now, due to fucking about....

Chelsea and PSG to battle for Sevilla midfielder in the summer

https://www.calciomercato.com/en/news/chelsea-and-psg-to-battle-for-sevilla-midfielder-in-the-summer-97705

 

and I am sure PSG will not be the only ones going after him, especially if he ends up with 25 to 30 goals and 12, 15 assists from a MIDFIELD slot  :rant:

 

Unionjack likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, Vesper said:

FFS, thats only a £3m or £4m difference TOTAL over 4 or 5 years. They had no fucking problem tossing away around £70m on that POS Drinkwater.

Insane to blow that out over a bloody massive cut-rate (£19m for a £40 mto £50m player) price.

We should have nailed him for only £15.8m this January! There is the bloody £3.2m right there!

The board needs to be tossed into the Thames.

and now, due to fucking about....

Chelsea and PSG to battle for Sevilla midfielder in the summer

https://www.calciomercato.com/en/news/chelsea-and-psg-to-battle-for-sevilla-midfielder-in-the-summer-97705

 

and I am sure PSG will not be the only ones going after him, especially if he ends up with 25 to 30 goals and 12, 15 assists from a MIDFIELD slot  :rant:

 

Matey its that penny pinching mentality!!

She (Roman,the board,whoever) Cant see further than the end of their nose!

(I THINK) They see that they are actually doing a good job and saving the club money,by not paying that extra €1mill wages.

Instead of thinking well he will actually strengthen the team, thus making it better,thus having better results leading to hopefully silverware and being amongst the top clubs in Europe AGAIN!!

Thats how I honestly believe how 'they' think.

Vesper likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, Unionjack said:

Matey its that penny pinching mentality!!

She (Roman,the board,whoever) Cant see further than the end of their nose!

(I THINK) They see that they are actually doing a good job and saving the club money,by not paying that extra €1mill wages.

Instead of thinking well he will actually strengthen the team, thus making it better,thus having better results leading to hopefully silverware and being amongst the top clubs in Europe AGAIN!!

Thats how I honestly believe how 'they' think.

Missing out on CL repeatedly will cost us hundreds of millions over time

cunts

Unionjack and 11Drogba like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.