test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Jason

closed Man City 6-0 Chelsea

Started by Jason,

Man of the Match   10 members have voted

1. 1. Who is your Man of the Match?

• Kepa
    • Azpilicueta
    • Rudiger
    • Luiz
    • Alonso
    • Jorginho
    • Barkley
    • Kante
    • Pedro
    • Hazard
    • Higuain
    • Kovacic (sub)
    • Loftus-Cheek (sub)
    • Emerson (sub)

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

728 posts in this topic
25 minutes ago, BlueLyon said:

United with one of worst first half of season runs and they still managed to catch us.

Realy sums up our crap performances. We better win today to compensate.

What's so annoying it's been so quick! 8 games ago or so they were 11 from 4th. Now they're one above. We've dropped 11 points so quick! 3 losses and that draw

See what occurs here. This result doesn't worry me it's the ones after that should be winnable but so far haven't been..

Long as we go for it! Have a chance. 

BlueLyon and Johnnyeye like this

Team to play Man City: Kepa, Alonso, Luiz, Rudiger, Azpilicueta, Jorginho, Kante, Barkley, Pedro, Hazard, Higuain

Subs: Caballero, Loftus-Cheek, Kovacic, Giroud, Willian, Christensen, Emerson

Fucking Barkley this is gonna be horrendous. Kovacic is much better at beating the press both dribbling and passing. 

Oh well I don't want Liverpool to win the league. 

I'm looking to destroy United in the cup though 

Johnnyeye, kellzfresh and Alabama like this

Honestly, I'm actually strangely calm and will be so even if we lose today. I'm sort of resigned to the fact that we aren't likely to finish in the top 4 and am all in on the EL route. 

Sarri's style will take a few transfer windows where he gets his targets. This season is all about laying the foundations.

If we win today, amazing. If we lose, oh well. It'll be a bloody fight between 3 teams for that 4th spot. 

kellzfresh likes this

10 minutes ago, Pizy said:

Barkley and Alonso. :(

I've got a really bad feeling about this.

No Silva 

No Sane 

They are playing that lad at LB 

Looking better for us imo

Just now, Pizy said:

Honestly, I'm actually strangely calm and will be so even if we lose today. I'm sort of resigned to the fact that we aren't likely to finish in the top 4 and am all in on the EL route. 

Sarri's style will take a few transfer windows where he gets his targets. This season is all about laying the foundations.

If we win today, amazing. If we lose, oh well. It'll be a bloody fight between 3 teams for that 4th spot. 

Yeah didn't expect 4th anyway. Only reason so pissed off about it is we were there looking solid for so long then seemed to think nahhhhh and weeeeeee we went. 

Even if win today not fooled lol. 

Johnnyeye likes this

7 minutes ago, Stats said:

Would of actually preferred Willian up against Zinchenko rather than Pedro tbh. 

I'm guessing the thinking there is that Sarri knows we won't have as much of the ball as we normally do. Having Pedro's excellent off the ball runs and movement may prove more useful than Willian who slows everything down.

Looks like we will be hoping to counter attack the hell out of them. Which is their one weakness, tbf.

NikkiCFC and Stats like this

These two managers are the complete opposite when it comes to making changes to their lineups: Sarri who never changes the starting XI or Pep who always comes up with the most mysterious lineups. Bernardo Silva playing winger, Gundogan instead of David Silva, Zinchenko coming to the lineup out of nowhere. Bizarre

11Drogba likes this