• Higuain
    • Kovacic (sub)
    • Hudson-Odoi (sub)
    • Loftus-Cheek (sub)

• Replies 379
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

good response from the team after Wednesday humiliation,im not going to get carried away because its just Huddersfield and i want to see what this lot is really made of in the next games, i wont forget the 4-0 loss to Bournemouth so soon thats for sure.

2 minutes ago, NikkiCFC said:

4 goals and 4 assists this season and it's early February. Already better than everything Allan did for Napoli. Class! 

"bUt He CaNt PlAy AnYwHeRe ExCePt As A dM"

Na hes so good, so adaptable. Adding goals and assists to his game. Sarri was questioned when he used him there and has been continously but Kante every year has become better with the ball here and is still doing so. Brilliant. Says a lot about his desire and willingness to improve as well because he was already a world class player, who had won 2 PLs and a World Cup.

If only we could be constient.. Know its Huddersfield but we could've made it harder. Plus we pissed around against Bournemouth till they went and scored 4

Little bit of goal difference helps.. Now hopefully Man city can beat Arsenal tommrow and have a little gap again. 

Honestly I dont get the whole CHO should have started shit now because its 4-0... Higuain has scored 2, Eden has scored 2... Willian is also playing alright.
I suppose some people will never be happy.

Oh come on, not happy? Of course happy with the win and starters doing well. But as far as we have secured the victory isn’t it the time for youngsters to give it a go? Rant over, agree to disagree.

1 minute ago, Laylabelle said:

Little bit of goal difference helps.. Now hopefully Man city can beat Arsenal tommrow and have a little gap again. 

how many times did we fuck it up after having that gap, im not getting my hopes too high just yet, one game at the time.