test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Jason

closed Chelsea 5-0 Huddersfield

Started by Jason,

Man of the Match   21 members have voted

1. 1. Who is your Man of the Match?

• Kepa
    • Azpilicueta
    • Luiz
    • Christensen
    • Alonso
    • Jorginho
    • Kante
    • Barkley
    • Willian
    • Hazard
    • Higuain
    • Kovacic (sub)
    • Hudson-Odoi (sub)
    • Loftus-Cheek (sub)

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

388 posts in this topic
Just now, milan.cech said:

Nice to see us score more than 2. But I am still not getting my hopes high. It was bloody Huddersfield. We need to be more consistent and be clinical in every match. And try in every match. And fight in every match. That would give us a chance in the Europa League.

Anyway, it was great to see how hungry Higuain was. He is a goalscorer and wants to score and score. Therefore it was baffling to see Sarri taking him off while we were chasing a result at Bournemouth...

Yes it's only Huddersfield but they ain't as defensively bad as u may think. They just find it hard to score. So to get 5 past them is really refreshing to watching after we have struggled to score for so long

Muzchap and Johnnyeye like this

When Hazard is motivated,  not only he is from another planet, but different universe compared to rest of our team.

Kudos to Higuain, tonight he shown whats it like to have reliable striker. First goal was simple no nonsense shot and second one was worldie. He made some shit passes and lost ball (needs to react quicker) but still managed to do his job perfectly which is why we got him.

Sideshow Luiz and Johnnyeye like this

Just now, Vesper said:

I want Alonso SOLD to China

he is horrific

terrible

beyond redemption

OUT!!!!

He's having a bad season. Poor guy :)

Scored some useful goals in his time though 

Robchels, Unionjack and Johnnyeye like this

Important 3 points and a good boost to the GD. But let's not get carried away, it was Huddersfield who are sitting bottom of the table and they were terrible. We were expected to win and we did. The challenge, as always, is to put together a run of consistent results and performances. Let's see how we do against Man City (twice!), Man United, Spurs in the coming weeks!

BXL70, Strike and Johnnyeye like this

Just now, Muzchap said:

He's having a bad season. Poor guy :)

Scored some useful goals in his time though 

I dont really give a flying fuck what he did at wingback

he is beyond shit as a trad LB

Unionjack, Johnnyeye and 0007 like this

1 minute ago, Jason said:

Important 3 points and a good boost to the GD. But let's not get carried away, it was Huddersfield who are sitting bottom of the table and they were terrible. We were expected to win and we did. The challenge, as always, is to put together a run of consistent results and performances. Let's see how we do against Man City (twice!), Man United, Spurs in the coming weeks!

One small step at a time. Although this is the only small step before the big games this month.

But yeah, this result deserves two claps from me and nothing more. It's little Huddersfield. 

Johnnyeye and Vesper like this

Just now, Mana said:

One small step at a time. Although this is the only small step before the big games this month.

But yeah, this result deserves two claps from me and nothing more. It's little Huddersfield. 

The run we're in is very similar to the one we had last season...

In 2017/18
L 0-3 Bournemouth
L 1-4 Watford
W 3-0 West Brom (bottom of the table)
L 1-2 Man Utd
L 0-1 Man City

In 2018/19:
L 0-2 Arsenal
L 0-4 Bournemouth
W 5-0 Huddersfield (bottom of the table)
❔ X-X Man City
❔ X-X Spurs

El P. likes this

6 minutes ago, Vesper said:

Higuain was my MOTM btw

superb outing

and btw

FUCK ALONSO

Am very slightly getting a feeling u don't like Alonso 🤣🤣

Vesper likes this

9 minutes ago, Jason said:

The run we're in is very similar to the one we had last season...

In 2017/18
L 0-3 Bournemouth
L 1-4 Watford
W 3-0 West Brom (bottom of the table)
L 1-2 Man Utd
L 0-1 Man City

In 2018/19:
L 0-2 Arsenal
L 0-4 Bournemouth
W 5-0 Huddersfield (bottom of the table)
❔ X-X Man City
❔ X-X Spurs

Draw to City... Beat Spurs and lose to Fulham and Wolves in the games after

Johnnyeye likes this

3 minutes ago, BluesMadLad said:

Am very slightly getting a feeling u don't like Alonso 🤣🤣

Shes on the fence. Just like Edens Arse

Vesper likes this

15 minutes ago, Jason said:

Huddersfield are where they are because their attack is the worst at this level for generations, defensively they are pretty decent for the average relegation battlers, most of their defeats are usually only by 1 goal.

Now just to be clear i am by no means saying crisis over but given our struggle with scoring and creating of late i would say smashing 5 past a side that don't normally ship more than 2 would be an excellent afternoons work for City and Liverpool let alone us.