• Higuain
    • Kovacic (sub)
    • Hudson-Odoi (sub)
    • Loftus-Cheek (sub)

• Replies 379
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ow, not expecting at all before that this match against fucking Huddersfield would be very interesting to watch now. 

3-0 if we sign some players before transfer window closed.

Reverse the score if we play with the same lineup as last match.

Chelsea in trouble .Read tht the players told Sarri not to be too dependant on Jorghino. I think Sarri will not change ,if he changes then its not Sarri ball anymore. Then he shouldnt be at Chelsea anymore. 2nd time tht Sarri blamed the players but the players saw the fault which Sarri doesnt acknowledge. Sarri time is on thin ice loh. Chelsea started with good result when Sarri introduced something new to Chelsea and to EPL. But now, every team knows how to stop Chelsea tht is stop Joghino but Sarri instruction is , pass the ball to Jorghino. Bad result again against Hundderfield and Chiampion League gone again next season. Think will see the same pattern against Hundderfield , kick the ball around, pass around to gain possesssion but  no ATTACK on goal.

IF we lose this game, Sarri MUST be sacked. There can no doubt about this. If we do not, we may end up no even having EL football next year.  He isn't going to change formation, he has zero flexibly. He needs to go back to Serie B or a shit Serie A team. I just cannot see him succeeding in the EPL. It is too fast paced and too hardcore defensively played for his tactics to work. It doesn't help that his main player, the centre of it all, is a fraud, a truly horrific defensive player, a player so bad at defending he makes Luiz look like Nesta or Baresi.

As for the EL now, I see almost zero chance we can win it with Sarri in charge and playing this shit formation.

Lose this game and I am all out of fucks to give.

7 hours ago, Vesper said:

IF we lose this game, Sarri MUST be sacked. There can no doubt about this. If we do not, we may end up no even having EL football next year.  He isn't going to change formation, he has zero flexibly. He needs to go back to Serie B or a shit Serie A team. I just cannot see him succeeding in the EPL. It is too fast paced and too hardcore defensively played for his tactics to work. It doesn't help that his main player, the centre of it all, is a fraud, a truly horrific defensive player, a player so bad at defending he makes Luiz look like Nesta or Baresi.

As for the EL now, I see almost zero chance we can win it with Sarri in charge and playing this shit formation.

Lose this game and I am all out of fucks to give.

Couldn't disagree more.

It's this knee jerk approach which has led us down this path.

So let's say we sack Sarri - who do we bring in next? And how can they guarantee any better results than Sarri 

5 hours ago, Mana said:

FYI, we are guaranteed EL next season (if failure to get CL) because we are in the League Cup final*.

(*Winners get EL, but because City are 99% in the CL next season, the EL place will be given to runners-up - so win or lose the final we are getting EL, this is also how Arsenal got EL last season)

Cool.

Well, I still want him sacked for sure if Huddersfield win.

33 minutes ago, Muzchap said:

Couldn't disagree more.

It's this knee jerk approach which has led us down this path.

So let's say we sack Sarri - who do we bring in next? And how can they guarantee any better results than Sarri 

We can find much better. Absolutely unimpressed with him. Huge blunder (as usual) by the worst board in top 20 football.

28 minutes ago, Vesper said:

We can find much better. Absolutely unimpressed with him. Huge blunder (as usual) by the worst board in top 20 football.

Like who though? 

Zidane = no thanks 

Maybe we try somebody younger - I actually think Eddie Howe could be decent- but I doubt the players would respect him?

Been looking at this dude - Julian Nagelsmann 

He was given a chance and took it - the German league is not a great barometer though, Klopp struggled initially and has lost 7 (?) Finals? 

Sarri is a decent manager - he just doesn't have the players - IMHO.

Just think we would be ridiculous to quit so early on. Anything decent, takes time to achieve.