test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Jason

closed Bournemouth 4-0 Chelsea

Started by Jason,

Man of the Match   11 members have voted

1. 1. Who is your Man of the Match?

• Kepa
    • Azpilicueta
    • Rudiger
    • Luiz
    • Emerson
    • Jorginho
    • Kovacic
    • Kante
    • Pedro
    • Hazard
    • Higuain
    • Willian (sub)
    • Giroud (sub)
    • Loftus-Cheek (sub)

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

505 posts in this topic
3 minutes ago, whats happening said:

holy shit we are yet to play at anfield, etihad and old trafford...

Yipeee. Man U and Liverpool are close together as well in April. 

Saying that no games a given. Huddersfield next.. See how we can screw that up. 

We obviously cant do anything about the players, the window slams shut tomorrow.

I give Sarri ONE more game

If we lose or draw at home to HUDDERSFIELD

he HAS to be cashiered the next day

even then

he will never make it to March

LOOK at our fixtures

its BRUTAL

if we lose to Huddersfield (I still say impossible) and also lose away here in Sweden there is a good chance we lose 6 of these 7

ef9da2e389f37adbbffb724522be8c8f.png

hazard kovacic higuain, maybe willian, pedro, luiz are not here next season. why would they give a fuck after our title race is over. they dont give a shit about finishing in top 4. just look at luiz at second goal....i would bench him immediately after that jog behing the striker...

Johnnyeye and Starman60 like this

13 minutes ago, El P. said:

Good on him. If you get fired go out swinging. I like how he went brutal after arsenal and I like him giving a 40 minute bollocking. I fucking love Italian managers 

Thor, El P., Muzchap and 1 other like this

Just now, Vesper said:

The easiest headline you can write about Chelsea, honestly. That's lazy.

He won't be getting sacked, unless we went on some kind of a losing streak.

Conte saw the whole of last season because our board was penny-pinching his compensation.

Good on him for apologising. That shit show was down to spineless prideless babies. We've played far more dangerous counter attacking teams that didn't get a sniff. 

Not creating clear chances, slow passing. Fine, Sarri is a big cause for that. 

Lazy fucks that leave just 2 cbs back is not and has never been sarris tactics. No one even tried to take them down in their own half. 

Irakozium257, Muzchap and Johnnyeye like this

Luis , jorghino, kovacic, Pedro, out. Christensen, ampadu, loftus cheek, Odoi should be playing. Midfield no creativity in attack at all . They just kick and pass the ball around. Sari comments no help either , telling Hazard to move  on and telling Odoi he is not good enough. For once, SHUT UP. Shari Ball is not workin in Premier league. Chelsea will go no where if he is around . Chelsea made a mistake again by signing him as coach. He is bias towards players. Played badly still playing. Looking at it, if Chelsea can get 6 th spot at the end of the season, its an achievement. Perhaps Abromovich should sell . 

mccg and Johnnyeye like this

2 minutes ago, OneMoSalah said:

So if Sarri was to be sacked who next? Big Sam? David Wagner? Thierry Henry?

Everyone wanted Jose out, players werent to blame, same with Conte, now same with Sarri.

Perhaps we should sell Hazard, Azpi, Willian and the guys who have been here that long. There is clearly an issue with this squad. Managers come and go but the players are the issue for me. Gutless bunch who have clearly lost their desire to compete for trophies.

Spot on Sir - completely agree 👌

Supermonkey92 likes this

12 minutes ago, ulsterchelsea said:

He is so rigid in his system, has no plan b, the same subs game after game and an apparent distain for putting the ball in the box/having a dig from outside it. Not for me this wonderful passing football I'm afraid.

THAT!

It's always 4-3-3 and like-for-like players. Everyone could predict Sarri's subs before the game and if teams stop Jorginho, they stop the entire team. All that's happening and Sarri doesn't even seem bothered to try and change things. Instead, he just keeps on rolling out the same shit every game. What's that thing about insanity again? 

Johnnyeye, Starman60 and Laylabelle like this