test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Jason

closed Chelsea 3-0 Sheffield Wednesday

Started by Jason,

Man of the Match   10 members have voted

1. 1. Who is your Man of the Match?

• Caballero
    • Azpilicueta
    • Rudiger
    • Luiz
    • Alonso
    • Ampadu
    • Kovacic
    • Barkley
    • Willian
    • Hudson-Odoi
    • Higuain
    • Loftus-Cheek (sub)
    • Giroud (sub)
    • Jorginho (sub)

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

164 posts in this topic
Just now, Vesper said:

Amapadu sure didnt

he needs to stick to CB (where I SOOO rate him) maybe at CMF a bit

I really really want Barkley to come good, but he is just playing like shite

Tbf to Barkley I really don't think he's match fit just needs a few more games I reckon.

Vesper likes this

9 minutes ago, Pizy said:

Assuming he isn't sold by then, it would be lovely to see Hazard and CHO flanking Higuain against Bournemouth. Though with Willian scoring again today I doubt Sarri will leave him out in a PL match.

At this point you already to know what you have in Willian which is not much, brilliant goal once in a full moon he is capable of that. 

Btw is this Willian first multi goal game at Chelsea? 

Job done bla bla bla. But noticed two things:

1. Sarri tried Ampadu and Kovacic in the Jorginho role today. A sign of us not signing a midfielder in this window?

2. Azpi got a forward a lot more than usual today and on Thursday. Change of tactical instruction?

ok game, not a very inspring performance, many mistakes but i will take it. CHO was abysmal apart from his goal. same for Willian, frustrating apart from his goals as always. btw his second multi-goal performance after tottenham fa cup sf 2017 i think. 

Lets hope emerson was just rested for Bournemouth but i think Alonso has walked straight back in the starting lineup

The only thing i dont know is why higuain did not take his only clear cut chance first time instead of controlling it. 

first time VAR worked too. Clear penalty for us, clear striker's foul from them. 

Muzchap likes this