test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Jason

closed Chelsea 3-0 Sheffield Wednesday

Started by Jason,

Man of the Match   10 members have voted

1. 1. Who is your Man of the Match?

• Caballero
    • Azpilicueta
    • Rudiger
    • Luiz
    • Alonso
    • Ampadu
    • Kovacic
    • Barkley
    • Willian
    • Hudson-Odoi
    • Higuain
    • Loftus-Cheek (sub)
    • Giroud (sub)
    • Jorginho (sub)

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

164 posts in this topic
Just now, BluesMadLad said:

Barkley looked absolutely fucked when he came off against spurs l. Suprised to see him start again.

Me too, but RLC is obviously not fully fit and we are out of midfielders.  Kovacic hasn't completed a full 90 yet, IIRC.  Barkley did look gassed.  I think those are the first 2 off the pitch for Jorginho and RLC.

BluesMadLad likes this

I like this line up. I think Sarri is starting to learn and understand the difficulties and volume of matches on England and does now seem prepared to rotate a little more which will only benefit those around the fringes of the usual first XI.

Good to see RLC back on the bench too, we need as many players as possible fighting on multiple fronts in the second half of the season and the opportunity is there for him to make himself first choice.

Jeez, the way our official Twitter is hyping Higuain you'd think Messi was making his Chelsea debut! :D

If he doesn't score in his first match it seems people will be disappointed, lol.

Muzchap, 11Drogba and Vesper like this

Chelsea ace Callum Hudson-Odoi makes shock confession to friends ahead of FA Cup clash

CALLUM HUDSON-ODOI has reportedly told friends he does not want to play for Chelsea against Sheffield Wednesday today.

https://www.express.co.uk/sport/football/1078533/Chelsea-Callum-Hudson-Odoi-Bayern-Munich-FA-Cup-transfers-gossip

wtf

1 hour ago, Clockwork said:

Unless we have a replacement lined up, getting rid of Zappa is stupid. He should be playing this game and Azpi should be getting rest.

12 minutes ago, MrExcalibur100 said:

CHO is much better on the left. I don't know why Sarri keeps playing him on the right.

Prepping him for Bayern as they will have no RW and 4 LW?

How the fuck are they starting the prick? If he doesn't what to play then he's an entitled little shit. Give him what he wants. Don't play him and send him to the Germans 

BluesMadLad likes this