test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Jason

Gonzalo Higuain

Started by Jason,

360 posts in this topic
2 hours ago, OhForAGreavsie said:

I'm going to watch Chelsea Women on Sunday afternoon, and wasn't sure I wanted to go to the Wednesday game too. Of course, because I'm an addict, I did buy a ticket in the end and I'm glad that I'll be there to see Gonzo's debut. By the way, tickets were still on sale for both games the last time I checked. Women play in Kingston at 2:00pm, the men in Stamford Bridge at 6:00pm.

Never thought I would see myself saying one day of the week against another (Sunday against Wednesday :D ) a non-football fan coming across that would think I am on drugs :D

OhForAGreavsie likes this

9 minutes ago, Stats said:

Never thought I would see myself saying one day of the week against another (Sunday against Wednesday :D ) a non-football fan coming across that would think I am on drugs :D

:) I don't know if the blue and whites of Sheffield have ever played Abergavenny but it would be fun to say, "I'm going to see Wednesday play Thursday on Saturday."

Vesper, BlueLyon and Stats like this

The general expectations on him are realy low, so I think he will actualy end up very nice, Etoo type signing.

Better be, or we are in big trouble.

kellzfresh likes this

25 minutes ago, OhForAGreavsie said:

:) I don't know if the blue and whites of Sheffield have ever played Abergavenny but it would be fun to say, "I'm going to see Wednesday play Thursday on Saturday."

in Pen-Y-Pound Stadium!

Bonus history points

Rudolph Hess was driven around Abergavenny and held at Maindiff Court before he was shipped at wars end to Nuremberg for the Nazi trials.

Rest of life was spent in Spandau Prison

which gave us

Unionjack likes this

He is going to have every eye in the PL and most of Italy on him!

No pressure there then eh1

Not sure if Sarri saying hes the best striker hes had will help or hinder him. Might just send his confidence thru the roof.

1 hour ago, mccg said:

Higuaín can’t wait to get started, to repay the trust shown in him by Sarri and Chelsea

Setting goals by scoring goals

https://weaintgotnohistory.sbnation.com/2019/1/24/18195569/higuain-cant-wait-to-get-started-to-repay-the-trust-shown-in-him-by-sarri-and-chelsea

Gonzalo Higuain says he will give everything he’s got to make a success of his time at Chelsea

That will make a nice change by itself.

mccg likes this

14 minutes ago, Special Juan said:

I love that, the passion in other Europe stadiums is insane.

France and Germany particularly

Would be the bollox  to get the Bridge crazy as that,

mccg likes this

Welcome to Chelsea, Gonzalo "Pipita" Higuain, i hope you can hit the ground running for us and bang in them goals that we desperately need to keep our top 4 objectives on track and also try to win a trophy as a bonus. Cheers and KTBFFH

RoyalBlues and Unionjack like this