Memphis Depay

Unionjack

I have alwas liked his combination of pace and power  but he is still not a scorer and always has these games where he is just a passenger. If you look at his teammate Bertrand Traore who is physically and technically inferior he is always eager to get himself involved. Both are not good enough  for us tho.

7 minutes ago, Magic Lamps said:

I have alwas liked his combination of pace and power  but he is still not a scorer and always has these games where he is just a passenger. If you look at his teammate Bertrand Traore who is physically and technically inferior he is always eager to get himself involved. Both are not good enough  for us tho.

Got 11 and 11 so far this season Tho 3Gs are in Int Friendlies.

The assists interest me. And he plays ib numerous positions

25 minutes ago, Magic Lamps said:

Erm.wut? .depay has 6 goals for lyon in all comps

The vid was uploaded a month ago but maybe just the League goals? They didn't count the Int Friendlies

It does concern me hes not scored a goal in 2 months but hes had 5 assists.

22 Goals last season. 16 assists

Just depends on the price. IF he was cheap enough he would make a good backup. Dunno his price tho

6 hours ago, BluesMadLad said:

Didn't he flop so hard at Utd? 

He was a flop at Mourinho’s UTD just like De Bruyne or Salah were flops at his Chelsea. He was young, UTD were kaotic, he can still make it at a top side.

12 minutes ago, nyikolajevics said:

He was a flop at Mourinho’s UTD just like De Bruyne or Salah were flops at his Chelsea. He was young, UTD were kaotic, he can still make it at a top side.

I could see him on our squad, there are FAR worse options out there, and he has the added benefit of actually being able to play at CF. Only issue would be his mentality. He is a bit of a prima donna.

I like him alot, has that pace, dribbling and some power in him which makes him unpredictable.

But for now he is a very selfish and generaly loses a ball way too much from tactical perspective to play in big club. 

He made big improvement since leaving united though.

• 3 weeks later...

Former Manchester United player makes it clear he’d like to sign for Manchester City

Lyon is a big club, but not one of the five best in Europe.

I want to go to a club like Real Madrid, Barcelona, Chelsea, Manchester City, Paris Saint-Germain or Bayern Munich.

I want to go to a city that suits me and a club that suits me; to a team that really wants to play football.

http://sportwitness.co.uk/former-manchester-united-player-makes-clear-hed-like-sign-manchester-city/

2 hours ago, Unionjack said:

Former Manchester United player makes it clear he’d like to sign for Manchester City

Lyon is a big club, but not one of the five best in Europe.

I want to go to a club like Real Madrid, Barcelona, Chelsea, Manchester City, Paris Saint-Germain or Bayern Munich.

I want to go to a city that suits me and a club that suits me; to a team that really wants to play football.

http://sportwitness.co.uk/former-manchester-united-player-makes-clear-hed-like-sign-manchester-city/

10 minutes ago, Special Juan said:

Believes his own hype, middle of the road footballer.

Stay well clear.

Not got bad numbers tho. 11 G's and 12 A's - couple were in friendlies but still shows he can do it.

Plays FW/AMC/AML/LW

And not like we domt already have a couple like that so should fit right in.'

One to keep in mind me thinks.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You